Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Bank

After picking up the Discover It card and the PenFed Power Cash Rewards card last week I decided to take advantage of a $500 SUB mailer I received from Chase Bank for opening a checking & saving Acct.

So, Friday I went into the branch during lunch and while they had to pull both EX and TU to get the accounts open I went ahead and picked up a Freedon Unlimited $4.5k. This FU has a $150 SUB if you spend $500 in the first three months.

Wow, so $650 in SUB's and another card last week.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Bank

Awesome, this is great to hear! A little weird they had to pull your credit report for opening bank accounts but at least it all worked out in the end. Is the FU your first Chase card? For maximum benefit, pick up one of the Sapphire travel cards (Preferred or Reserve) so the UR points you earn from the FU can be transferred over - if travel is your thing.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well this is my first Chase card after burning them about 9 years ago

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations for getting back in with Chase. Sorry that they they had to pull both EX/TU as PENFED did as well to open accounts with them. Nice SL that should grow over time and should be able to PC to perhaps CSR down the road.

Message 4 of 5
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

wrote:

Well this is my first Chase card after burning them about 9 years ago

Congrats on getting back in with Chase!

By the way, mind sharing some DPs? Your credit profile? Also, you said you burned them 9 yrs ago... was it an IIB or CO? A lot of MyFICOers who burned them like myself can really use some DPs on getting back in with them.

Thanks in advanced!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.