cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase British Airways approval - $19k SL!!! Gues I'm not blacklisted by Chase anymore LOL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase British Airways approval - $19k SL!!! Gues I'm not blacklisted by Chase anymore LOL

Applied for the British Airways Visa Signature card just checking to see if I was still blacklisted by Chase, and was suprised with a nice $19k starting limit Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase British Airways approval - $19k SL!!! Gues I'm not blacklisted by Chase anymore LOL

Congrats, I did pretty much the same a few months back,  right now they have deal for 1000bonus Avios for any purchase with card at BA shopping portal,  

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase British Airways approval - $19k SL!!! Gues I'm not blacklisted by Chase anymore LOL

Big congratsSmiley Happy, i think you are way past the need for Fingerhut, First Premiere and Milestone, just sayinSmiley Wink

Question, if you though you were blacklisted, how do you have a Chase Disney in your siggy as well? Thanks!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Big congratsSmiley Happy, i think you are way past the need for Fingerhut, First Premiere and Milestone, just sayinSmiley Wink

Question, if you though you were blacklisted, how do you have a Chase Disney in your siggy as well? Thanks!

He pulled the double dip, back to back, side by side, up and down dance with two approvals!

Congrats to OP!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually applied for the Disney card 30 min after the BA, and was approved Smiley Happy

I'm actually dumping those other 3 cards plus my Barclaycard now Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.