Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase CLI

Just doubled by CL. From 5000 to 10000. Hard pull experian with income and housing question. Had my card 7 month yay!!
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase CLI

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the myFICO forums.

I've split your post into a separate thread given that you replied to an older thread.

Feel free to provide any data points associated with your approval.
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just doubled by CL. From 5000 to 10000. Hard pull experian with income and housing question. Had my card 7 month yay!!

Congratulations! Which Chase card? Did you call in or ask online? Some DPs would be useful.

Message 3 of 13
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Now that's spectacular. Congratulations on doubling your CL.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 13
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Wow congratulations! 100% increase isn’t too shabby.  Did you make sure Chase didn’t put a lien on your house?

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 13
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase, glad Chase rewarded you for the HP!

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have chase sapphire preferred. I started 7 months ago with $5000cl. I updated my salary about 5 months in hoping to get a auto CLI. No dice. I broke down and called today as I noticed a slight bump in my credit scores. Experian hard pull. Decision was instantaneous. I know some people say ask for an 20% increase at a time. I figured ask for more and hopefully I get a 20% increase. I asked for $10000 and got $10000. Wish I would have asked for 15000. Oh well. I figure in 6 more months I’ll request an increase to 20000. Stay tuned
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha should have asked if they took out a lien on my house.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a chase CLI!

Message 9 of 13
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! Chase is known to occasionally give auto increases as well. You won't hear a word from them, but all of a sudden you'll have more available credit than you did the last time you checked Smiley Happy FWIW, I've always used my Chase cards for at least $3-5K/month and almost always PIF.  2 auto CLI's so far on my Freedom Unlimited. They seem to like getting swipes!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.