Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI

tag
Dut
Established Member

Chase CLI

From reading the forums Chase is really stingy with credit limit increases. I vowed to never attempt an increase with Chase. I've had my Chase Freedom for 16 months with a starting limit of $3500. Woke up today with an auto cli of $2000. Now I'm at $5500. Just in shock. Woo hoo! 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase CLI

@Dut wrote:

From reading the forums Chase is really stingy with credit limit increases. I vowed to never attempt an increase with Chase. I've had my Chase Freedom for 16 months with a starting limit of $3500. Woke up today with an auto cli of $2000. Now I'm at $5500. Just in shock. Woo hoo! 

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay! Congrats! 

Message 3 of 15
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Glad to see a few more of these auto-CLI's coming in from Chase lately. 

If you send a SM asking to have your card converted to a Visa Signature now, they can do it pretty quickly.

Message 5 of 15
glamchick
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!

I've had the card for 5 years and only received 1 CLI 2 years ago and it was for only $300.   Now my card is at $800.  

You're lucky!!

Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 6 of 15
Dut
Established Member

Thanks for the tip. I just sent them a sm asking them to convert the card to a visa signature. Fingers crossed.

Message 7 of 15
Bowzer
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! Keep us posted on the PC to Sig
Message 8 of 15
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on the increase! Looking forward to see if the signature request goes through. Smiley Very Happy

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 9 of 15
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Enjoy the increase!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.