Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSP. HP CLI w/Meh Results...

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Chase CSP. HP CLI w/Meh Results...

Didn't want to apply for a "donor" card b/c I'm still trying to get under 5/24.in August-- so I decided to take the HP instead. Card is coming up on 4 years old in August and never had an increase-been at original $5K SL this whole time. Only doubled my limit...new limit now $10K. Not really worth the HP in my opinion- but considering it's Chase- it's better than $0.
BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Chase CSP. HP CLI w/Meh Results...

Congrats Credit-pimp! May have been better to wait and take one HP for both new card and CLI. It's only a inquiry though. Not a big deal IMO.
Message 2 of 9
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Well I'm going to apply for Chase Ink in August- so if it works out to be only ONE HP for both then I'll try for an increase on my Hyatt card which will also be up for AF renewal at that same time.
BUSINESS
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

DANG! Why didn't I try that? Would it have been possible to request CLI on CFU when I app'd for both CSP & CAP? If I had to choose between CLI & CAP... I'm happy to finally have AmazonPrime.

Say what Gmood1? OP has more cards than you? Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 9
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

DANG! Why didn't I try that? Would it have been possible to request CLI on CFU when I app'd for both CSP & CAP? If I had to choose between CLI & CAP... I'm happy to finally have AmazonPrime.

Say what Gmood1? OP has more cards than you? Smiley Wink

Actually Gmood and I have about the same amount. Mine are just displayed at a larger scale.

BUSINESS
Message 5 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ive just accepted that I'll probably never be 5/24, LOL...Ive got big dreams of it though! Smiley Wink

Congrats on the CLI
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.

Yep. I’m resigned to knowing I’ll also never likely be under 5/24. Well, I’ll leave it at maybe.
Message 7 of 9
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Ive just accepted that I'll probably never be 5/24, LOL...Ive got big dreams of it though! Smiley Wink

Congrats on the CLI

Only reason I'm almost there is because except for 3---all of my cards are almost 2 years to almost 5 years old. In 2017 I only opened 3 new CC accts--and none so far this year (just a business CC which doesn't report to the 3 bureaus). As far as personal cards I've got all the ones I want right now-except for Penfed.

BUSINESS
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on nice CLI

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.