Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Cli

This last weekend I decided to give it one last shot at gardening. Even if I had to do a HP. I requested a cli on my 800 sl chase freedom unlimited (which i just got upgraded from shase slate a few weeks ago, and used a few times and had paid off in full at time of app) and did it over the phone. They were able to give me a limit of 5500. My largest card to date. My experian they pulled was 673 and dropped 7 points from the check but the nice cli was worth it. Now back to gardening until january. I also recently opened a checking and savings with them. Not sure if that played a role.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
awg420
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Cli

Congrats on your cli! Chase does definitely appreciate banking relationships when it comes to issuing cards imo.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think so too, based on what i have seen on various threads. Wells fargo on the other hand...

@awg420 wrote:

Congrats on your cli! Chase does definitely appreciate banking relationships when it comes to issuing cards imo.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats a great increase! Congrats!
Message 4 of 9
cgennin
Established Member

Congrats!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on nice CLI

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice CLI, CH1D. Congrats!

Questions: how long have you had the card? Had you asked before now?

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

A little over a year. And first request
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI!Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.