Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Disney $200 Bonus No AF Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Disney $200 Bonus No AF Approval!

I saw this post on Doctor of Credit and decided to apply since it's for a $200 Statement Credit for only $500 Spend AND there's no AF (usually it has a $49 AF for this card)!

Instant approval with $4,000 SL!!!

FICO: 720 (ish)
No Derogs, but have one card with high UT ($8,000/$20,500).
Also, just got their AARP card last month with the same SL and instant approval. I'm guessing my profile spits out this SL for co-branded cards? Lol

It's a really good offer that is scarcely offered, usually the SignUp bonus is a $100 Disney Gift Card, but right now it's for a $200 Statement Credit which was mainly why I went for it. And this card is not under the 5/24 rule!!!

If you're interested I posted the link with the details from Doctor of Credit above. Also a lot of people post their referral links there if you don't know anyone already with this card use one of those links and make someone's day! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Disney $200 Bonus No AF Approval!

Congratulations on the new card!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.  Nice Score.. Congrats.  

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hot dogg! Congrats! Who did they pull for you? 

Message 4 of 10
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Nice! Congrats.

Message 5 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice grab MattSmiley Happy. I once went for the AARP 200 bonus but ended up with egg on my face lol. Glad to see Chase enjoys your companySmiley Happy
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks you guys!!

They HP'd EQ for me, once I'm under 5/24 I'm planning on applying for Southwest (another Chase Card) Smiley Happy

AJC what was the reason in the denial letter?
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Disney approval!! That's a nice bonus for that much spending

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys! I'd definitely recommend the Disney Card to anyone it's a great offer.

For some reason I can't seem to find that same offer through Chase or Disney anywhere ($200 Statement Credit for $500 Spend and No Annual Fee). I only find it through referrals, which I don't mind but not so good for people generally looking.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.