cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Disney Approval, 2 for 2 with Chase Co-branded!

tag
rrr66
Valued Member

Chase Disney Approval, 2 for 2 with Chase Co-branded!

So, after the success with the Chase Southwest card, I wanted to round out my other Chase co-branded choice and decided to give Disney Premier a shot.  Put in my info and landed another $10,000 with the Darth Vader card.  Now I can sit back and garden a little bit until the end of the year.

Chase non-co-branded cards hate me as I was declined even in recon for a Freedom four months ago.  I'll have to wait two years and do nothing but garden to enter that door, but I'm not going to worry about it, it is a silly policy and I'm sure it will change.

Still have my sights on Amex and Capital One Venture and Quicksilver, but for some odd reason my FICO 04 are significantly lower than the FICO 08, so I'm worried about shooting for Capital One.  Crazy I can get $20K with Chase but have to sweat Capital One.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Disney Approval, 2 for 2 with Chase Co-branded!

Congrats on the approval and sweet SL! I'm almost the complete opposite nice high Fico 04's and had no problems pulling almost 30K out of Cap1 in just over a month but trying like to just get in with Chase. Their branded cards are out of reach for me for two years but I rolled the dice and apped the United Explorer on 10/3. Still getting the two weeks message so I don't know if that's good or bad. 

Message 2 of 10
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@rrr66 wrote:

So, after the success with the Chase Southwest card, I wanted to round out my other Chase co-branded choice and decided to give Disney Premier a shot.  Put in my info and landed another $10,000 with the Darth Vader card.  Now I can sit back and garden a little bit until the end of the year.

Chase non-co-branded cards hate me as I was declined even in recon for a Freedom four months ago.  I'll have to wait two years and do nothing but garden to enter that door, but I'm not going to worry about it, it is a silly policy and I'm sure it will change.

Still have my sights on Amex and Capital One Venture and Quicksilver, but for some odd reason my FICO 04 are significantly lower than the FICO 08, so I'm worried about shooting for Capital One.  Crazy I can get $20K with Chase but have to sweat Capital One.

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 3 of 10
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval and sweet SL! I'm almost the complete opposite nice high Fico 04's and had no problems pulling almost 30K out of Cap1 in just over a month but trying like to just get in with Chase. Their branded cards are out of reach for me for two years but I rolled the dice and apped the United Explorer on 10/3. Still getting the two weeks message so I don't know if that's good or bad. 

The 2-weeks message is a good think. It was the same response I got before approval hit the system. Good luck!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anomalous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The 2-weeks message is a good think. It was the same response I got before approval hit the system. Good luck!

Same for me. It took me forever to get the card. I didn't think I was even approved.

Message 5 of 10
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats again!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been thinking about the Chase Disney Premier as well.  I have an Amazon Visa with Chase already and thought it would be a good card to have for our trip to Disney in a few months.  I decided to pull the trigger this morning after seeing your post and was immediately approved for $5k, but when I logged on to my Chase account afterward, I had actually been approved for $9k!  Good times.

Message 7 of 10
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 10
ikeguy

I know...  So weird that they do that with the non co-brand!

Message 9 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice approval and SL! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.