Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Disney Approved!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Disney Approved!!

Finally! I have been trying to add Lord Vader to my wallet for the past 6 months. I applied on 5/18 and got the 30 day message. The waiting game began. Been calling robo-lady every day since and was thrilled when she finally said "you've been approved" today. Now the bad news...Only got a $500 SL. Ouch. There goes my hope of financing my next Disney trip. I hear Chase is not very lenient with CLI so I guess there isn't much I can do about it. I am still very happy to finally get an approval from Chase. Any tips or recommendations on dealing with them would be appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Disney Approved!!

Congrats on the approval. Sounds boardline to me. Use properly for the next 6-12 months and try for a CLI next year. Still good perks when in the park.

Message 2 of 11
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. 500 is probably a borderline approval but if it's your first card with them you've at least got your foot in the door. So use it heavily pay it off and build the relationship with them and you might see some auto luv down the road. If not when your score pick up go for another co-branded card down the road with them and move some of the limit over. 

Message 4 of 11
finallyfixingit
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your aproval. I was denied last week for having too many new credit cards.  

7/14 Scores: EQ- 576, TU- 589, EX- 567
3/7/15 Scores: EQ- 666, TU- 680, EX- 669

last app 3/11/15
Message 5 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I got approved in 2013 for the same limit...and it's still there. But that's before I learned about utilization, etc. I'm about to call them and see if there's any Disney magic they can sprinkle on my card without a HP. 

Message 7 of 11
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval. Sounds boardline to me. Use properly for the next 6-12 months and try for a CLI next year. Still good perks when in the park.

+1

Message 9 of 11
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your Chase Disney approval!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.