cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Disney Instant Approval and BBR #1 & #2 CLIs!!!

tag
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Chase Disney Instant Approval and BBR #1 & #2 CLIs!!!

Curiosity finally got the best of me.   One of my last holdouts in terms of lenders was Chase.   Since I'm over 5/24, Freedom was not an option from a cold app.  But I got an offer in the mail for the standard Chase Disney, but with the $200 Disney GC offer for $500 spend.  Although I'm still using Barclay Rewards for gen spend and to meet my bonus offer on that, I figured meeting this spend in 3 months was easily attainable.   Also, I wanted an "in" with Chase.   Now I'm in:

Chase Disney.jpg

Since the Disney rewards aren't all that impressive, the plan is to meet the spend and then SD until I can get a Freedom and then reallocate this CL to that card.  As long as I was turning in my Silver Spade, I figured I'd go for some HP CLIs over at BoA, so I pulled the trigger on BBR #1 & #2.

BBR #1 was at $10,200, but now...

BBR1 CLI 4-5-17.png

And BBR #2 was at $7000, but now...

BBR2 CLI 4-5-17.png

Phew!   Ok, I'm good now!

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Disney Instant Approval!

Congrats for getting in with Chase!! And I don't know much about the Disney card but that looks like an awesome SL to me with a decent APR! You didn't just get in, you rocked it!! Enjoy!!

Message 2 of 12
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase Disney Instant Approval!

Fantastic approvals!  screamer.gif

They say great minds think alike... I had actually considered doing exactly the same thing with a Disney card (getting it to use as a 'donor' later)... and I still might later in the year.  Smiley Wink

Those are some fanstatic CLIs from BoA as well... any thoughts on BBR #3?  (I've been quite pleased with my own two BBRs...)  Smiley Happy

Again, great job!

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Disney Instant Approval and BBR #1 & #2 CLIs!!!

Congrats on your Disney approval and nice SL. The rewards aren't that great, but the card can be useful when you are at their parks.

Could always use part of that SL to build another card when you get another Chase.

Message 4 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice job SRE!! I didn't think Id ever get back in with Chase, especially with my ??/24, hahaha!

Much congrats on the approval, and a nice SL too, and your CLI's!! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Fantastic limits and increases Sunrise . Im still blown away that Chase even knows your name Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 12
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Nice Work

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! You can switch the Disney designs like Discover allows just FYI.
Message 8 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats 🎉 n the awesome approvals Sunrise 🌅
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on that Disney approval!!!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.