Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase FU: 7-10 message, recon APPROVED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase FU: 7-10 message, recon APPROVED!

I'm too excited!

I applied for the FU Thursday morning, (8/16) called recon to see where the app was right after. Gentleman said it was still pending, it would be about 7-10 days for a decision. Didn't really say too much more and I was a little questionable so I didn't do much at that point.

Couldn't wait any longer, so I called in today to ask and see where it was, if I could submit any documents, etc etc. Because I'm young and in college, he was asking if I could verify my income, and I explained that I had xx,000 in a HYSA and nearly maxed out my IRA for the year, and in a non-conceited way I think at that point he kinda knew I was good for it lol.

Verified my job, income, housing, etc etc with some questions... the kind gentleman put me on wait here and there.  I was thinking I'd get a toy limit but he came back a few minutes later and told me I had a $2500 SL!!!!!!! I was just wondering if I was going to be able to even get the card!

I'm so excited for these UR points and sign-up bonus Smiley Happy Thank you Disco and now Chase!!! And these forums!!!!

Just a pointer: Be kind to your CSR. They deal with all kinds of people day in, day out. Saying a simple "thank you" or "I appreciate it" with a kind voice and smile can go a long ways. And for anybody just starting, keep paying in full and low utilization! You'll get there!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase FU: 7-10 message, recon APPROVED!

Grats and welcome to the board Smiley Happy

The auto spam filter got the post due to multi edits in short period of time.
Message 2 of 9
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Hello Welcome to My Fico. 000Welcome.gif

Congrats on your approval.. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

congratulations on your approval. Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 9
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!

Message 5 of 9
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

Well done! Chase is definitely the best program for those who travel frequently. Enoy and make good use of your UR points!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval after recon !!!!!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 9
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

Also, you're right about being kind to CSRs. A little politeness, inquiring about their day, etc goes a long way. CSRs deal with irate, demanding people all day, so a little thoughtfulness might get you somewhat better treatment!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.