Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase FU Approval

tag
Sanjo812
Contributor

Chase FU Approval

Earlier this week I noticed offers in my online account for the Slate, FU, CSP, and United MileagePlus Explorer. Other than the mailer I received from Chase late 2014 / early 2015 for the Freedom (that I currently have) I never received any other offers from Chase (other than their checking and savings offers - took advantage of the checking offer). Their site hasn’t provided me with any pre-qualified offers yet.

Yesterday after I knew that my updated balances reported to my EQ report I decided to go check for the offers, but they were gone. Didn’t have a chance to make it into the branch yesterday, so I went in today. The banker didn’t see the offers. I decided to apply anyway. Unlocked my EQ and EX files. Received an alert from EX so far, but waiting for EQ to see if they double pulled. The end was result $1,000 SL and $300 cash back after $500 spend. 

Few data points: 8 inqs on EX, 3 inqs on EQ. 667 EX Fico 8. 14% overall utilization. 1 paid charge off from Jan. 4 other accounts opened since Feb one of which was just opened a few weeks ago and already reporting to all CRAs. 

Eight Twelve Consulting
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase FU Approval

CongratsSmiley Happy im blown away by a $300 cashback for only $500! Wow, thats my kind of spendSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
Sanjo812
Contributor

I was surprised by it too when the banker said that, but the banker printed out the confirmation and it was at the bottom of the transaction details and in the disclosure. 

Things still getting better for you and the family out in PR?

Eight Twelve Consulting
Message 3 of 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

The $300 signup bonus is in-branch apps only believe so congrats on that and your approval.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.