Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase FU and CSP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase FU and CSP

I saw this morning I was pre-qualified on the chase website for 4 of chases cards, the Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Freedom, Chase Slate, and the Chase Sapphire Preferred and I was over the 5/24.

I gave it a shot to apply for the Chase FU and got approved for $4.5K CL. I went into ingonito mode to try my lucky and apply for the the CSP and got approved for $6.9K. 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase FU and CSP

Congrats on both Approvals and nice SL

Message 2 of 18
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your two approvals!

Message 3 of 18
SwarthyOgre
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I saw this morning I was pre-qualified on the chase website for 4 of chases cards, the Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Freedom, Chase Slate, and the Chase Sapphire Preferred and I was over the 5/24.

I gave it a shot to apply for the Chase FU and got approved for $4.5K CL. I went into ingonito mode to try my lucky and apply for the the CSP and got approved for $6.9K. 

Congrats!!! Would you mind sharing some DP (data points) with us? So what was your actual x/24 when you applied for the CSP?

Starting scores: 5/15 - EQ: 546 | TU: 580 | EX: 554
Current scores: 4/23 - EQ: 750 | TU: 750 | EX: 750
Message 4 of 18
lnacen
Valued Member

why did you go incognito?

Message 5 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, incognito to slip by the 5/24 policeSmiley Wink

Congrats. Nice job getting past the check marks as many recent post suggests this method has been a bust if you are over 5/24.
Message 6 of 18
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

Very cool ! On your way to the Chase trifecta🙂

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Swarthy,

My TU and EX scores were 724 and I was at 6/24 and in this September it would be 5/24. 

I have been a Chase banking customer for the past 7 years also

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did your offers have solid APR? Ask for just income or name, address, income? 

*edit added... Also offers in your Chase account website, or prequals on wesite/not Chase member?

I have offers (3 cards, auto loan, home loan). I want CSP, but am afraid to apply, am at 6/24. Only relationship with Chase is auto loan (11/2017) & CFU (1/2018).

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new cards. 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.