Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase FU approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase FU approved!

Feeling the love from Chase!

So after getting approved for the CSR and Freedom July 1, I reliezed the power of Chase UR's. 

I got the itch and apped for the Freedom unlimited. Approved for $13000 @ 15.99%. I was at 3/24 and 755 Fico when I applied.

I am not sure why Chase loves me so much, but I'll take it.

This will be the last card or awhile aside maybe the AMEX platnium or the USAA limitless ( if it ever comes to AK), but at least i have all the Chase trifecta, untill something better come along!

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase FU approved!

Congrats on your approval with a high intial CL and Chases lowest Apr. Nice Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Yeah its wierd, I've never had a relationship with Chase b4, but they are treating me better than USAA.  I wish they offered bank accounts in Alaska, it would be nice to see some bank love from them also.

Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, many want that trifecta but only the few can achieve lol
Message 4 of 8
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Really nice card.  Good to have CSR to pair with it. 

Message 5 of 8
iowe
Regular Contributor

Congrats, Chase is a good one to get in with. I might try to get one of their cards when I come out of the garden in summer 2018. I had to push away from the credit card apping. I need some aging with the cards I have to help my scores. Trying to reach that 800 club and I have about 60 pts to go.

2024 Goal: To finally be debt free
Message 6 of 8
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So after getting approved for the CSR and Freedom July 1, I reliezed the power of Chase UR's. 

@I got the itch and apped for the Freedom unlimited. Approved for $13000 @ 15.99%. I was at 3/24 and 755 Fico when I applied.

This will be the last card or awhile aside maybe the AMEX platnium or the USAA limitless ( if it ever comes to AK), but at least i have all the Chase trifecta, untill something better come along!

Congrats. Nice Card

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@I got the itch and apped for the Freedom unlimited. Approved for $13000 @ 15.99%. I was at 3/24 and 755 Fico when I applied.

Congrats!

Banks don't love anyone, they will take it away faster than they gave it to youSmiley Wink

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.