cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Approved!

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Approved!

Oh and btw congrats on your card. Going to be interesting to see what happens to it in the future. 💳
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 11 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fltireguy wrote:
Oh and btw congrats on your card. Going to be interesting to see what happens to it in the future. 💳

Thank you, fitireguy! I'm excited to have the card and looking forward to the 2 free nights, as well as future possibilities. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

My other Chase cards are

Hyatt $20,000 CL

AARP  $10,000 CL

IHG $6,000 CL

after moving limits around in 2016. So the Fairmont Visa Signature card will fit nicely into the group. Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 1.46.36 PM.png

Message 13 of 61
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats HumuSmiley Happy. Besides some nice benefits you can use short term, nice strategic planning. Enjoy your new card and hope all is wellSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats HumuSmiley Happy. Besides some nice benefits you can use short term, nice strategic planning. Enjoy your new card and hope all is wellSmiley Happy

Thank you, AverageJoes, and good to see you!

I think that the Fairmont card was a good choice for both short term benefits and long term possibilities for PC. I'm interested to see what transpires down the road with this one. Smiley Happy

I believe it will work out to be a positive strategic decision in several respects.

Message 15 of 61
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Very nice approval, my friend!  screamer.gif

It will be very interesting to see what happens with this card going forward... in the mean time you get to enjoy the bennies it provides!

Again, huge congrats!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Very nice approval, my friend!  screamer.gif

It will be very interesting to see what happens with this card going forward... in the mean time you get to enjoy the bennies it provides!

Again, huge congrats!  Smiley Very Happy

Good afternoon, my friend, and nice to see you! Thank you for your kind congratulations. Smiley Happy

I think it's a twofold plus - enjoy the benefits at this time, and then keep an eye out for future PC possibilities!

Some of the Fairmont hotels charge as much as $1,600 for one night, so the two free nights following spend can be a valuable benefit.

Message 17 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yas congrats! Humu

Message 18 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yas congrats! Humu

Thanks, tydawg! I would not have known about this if you had not posted the information, so thank you for those helpful insights. I appreciate it!

Message 19 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

And for others who may be considering this decision............ come on in, the water's fine! Smiley Happy

1.jpg

Message 20 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.