cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Approved!

tag
go_FICO_self
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Approved!

Congrats on the approval, humuhumunukunukuapuaa!! Well deserved.

also SM them about getting matched to the 3-night offer that is also out there, if you haven't done so already.

Message 21 of 61
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@go_FICO_self wrote:

also SM them about getting matched to the 3-night offer that is also out there, if you haven't done so already.

3 night offer?  think you are getting confused with the Ritz card.

Message 22 of 61
go_FICO_self
Frequent Contributor

i might be Smiley Happy too many nice hotels got my head spinning.

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@go_FICO_self wrote:

3 night offer?  think you are getting confused with the Ritz card.

Message 23 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

One very cool thing I noticed is that I actually won't have a payment due until April 10! ( my landing page shows a due date of March 10 and an amount due of $0, since I just opened it).

No payment due until April 10 is pretty cool! Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 8.31.57 PM.png

Message 24 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

go_FICO_self wrote:

humuhumunukunukuapua'a wrote:

Thank you, goFico, I appreciate it!
Message 25 of 61
One7
Valued Contributor

Nice! Congratulations! Enjoy your free nights

EX 810 EQ 805 TU 792 Diners WEMC 15k Chase United Club VS 15k | Hyatt VS 25k | Ritz VI 5k | Frdm VS 6k | CSP VS 5k | Mariott VS 6k | Amzn VS 16k Citi ExecAA WEMC 18k | TYP VS 7k | Costco VS 9k | Hilton Reserve VS 6k | Best Buy Visa 5k BofA Travel VS 30k | Cash VS 41k | Merrill+ VS 46k Barclay Rwds WMC 6k | Hawaiin WEMC 10k | JetBlue WEMC 8k | Aviator S WEMC 6k Amex Plat: NPSL | BCP 8k | SPG 3k WF Rwds VS 9k | Propel World Amex 25k | Dillards Amex 2k BBVA NBA Amex 10k Cap1 GM WEMC 8k | QS Visa 3k | Saks WEMC 9k NASA 30k Discover It 7k | US Bank Cash+ VS 15k | Flex Perks VS 20k ||| Total Rwds VS 12k | SG Rwds 11k | Walmrt MC 8k | Lowes 17k | Bowflex 9k | J Deere 15k | TJ Max 4k | Care 15k | HDepot 20k | Amzn 5k | PPal Extras 8k | Chvron 10k | Macys 15k | JCrew 18k | Marvel 8k | Stash VS 8k | Cabelas 10k | Statefarm 12k | Nordstrom Visa 10k \\\\Gardening since January////
Message 26 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@One7 wrote:

Nice! Congratulations! Enjoy your free nights

Thank you, One7! I'm looking forward to them! Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 61
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Great move, humu! The 2 nights free is/can be quite valuable as it guarantees those free nights at any fairmont. Similar to the 2 night cert offer for the Citi Hilton reserve.
769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 28 of 61
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning everyone,

I applied for the Chase Fairmont Visa Signature yesterday afternoon and this morning it was showing up in my online Chase accounts. Nice to have the two free nights initially, and it will be interesting down the road to see what card Chase offers in its place now that this card is no longer being offered. It's my 4th Chase card.

We're mostly a Hyatt and W Hotels family, but there are some nice Fairmonts including the Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda where we can certainly use our two free nights stay.

Excited about the approval and hope that everyone has a very nice weekend! Smiley Happy

Fairmont Card Art_FINAL_May_10_2012.jpg

I just read about this card expiring and the chatter about being PC'd to FU/F so I applied with the link in this thread earlier today..."we'll notify you in writing in 30 days" both online as well as the application status line. I wonder if they'll approve since i submitted the app the day after new apps were taken down. I'm way over 5/24 so its essentialy backdoor into the Chase lineup. currently have the Amazon (just upgraded to Amazon Prime) at $16k and my Ritz at $20k. Let's see what happens! 

Message 29 of 61
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats but I thought they removed this card already?

A few active links you can find that hasn't been taken down.  From Fairmont webiste or for that matter Chaes you can't apply, but they still exist such as.

https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/renderApp.do?SPID=FKRZ&CELL=67QN&AFFID=&CLICK=&CID=&PROMO=DF01

thanks for the link! I applied earlier today with this link and went thru successfully - hopefully it gets approved! 

Message 30 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.