cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Approved!

Nice! Congrats to you, humu, on your very sweet approval! Two free nights is a huge gift - a nice weekend away or a big dent in hotel costs for a week-long adventure! Great planning of your part! Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, humu! Sounds like a great plan and card!

Message 32 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditcrack.... hear anything? I got the 30 days too and some said it was showing in their profile the next morning. Not for me. App status Line keeps wanting to transfer me to a rep. Just wondering if you heard back.
Message 33 of 61
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@creditcrack.... hear anything? I got the 30 days too and some said it was showing in their profile the next morning. Not for me. App status Line keeps wanting to transfer me to a rep. Just wondering if you heard back.

I havent heard anything yet. I did call into recon and it was an odd call. most times when i apply for Chase and get the 30day message its usually verification and they approve it. i know true denials are the '7-10 day message' in the automated system. could be i'm at max exposure too ($37k so far between 2 cards). When i called over the phone i let the rep know that "usually i have to answer security questions because of my fraud alert so i was calling to get that out of the way", he pulled up my info and the first thing he said was "do you mind if i put you on hold for a moment, i'm not sure if i can work this application" - so it sounded like submitting it thru that link did work and it showed up in their system as a regular app, but the rep was aware the Fairmont apps were discontinued the day prior. he seemed nervous to work it and get in trouble. when he came back he said that there was no verification to do and that if the bank needed anything from me i'd hear from them, but that i should hear back in less than 30 days. It may just go thru the regular process and since the rep seemed nervous about working it i'm not calling back to rock the boat. I did confirm its not on my chase dashboard, but i know i have to do the security thing - they never approve me without doing it so i guess its just a matter of them reaching out to complete that or say "we're no longer accepting apps" - at which point i'll be cool withit, but will request the HP be removed from EXP. I did get the alert this morning. If they do opt to not process it im sure they'll remove the inquiry easily considering its technically not my fault their system was still accepting apps. the rep over the phone had that tone of voice like that leads me to think when he put me on hold he asked a Supervisor and that response was "not sure how he got it thru, but it's in there so we cant stop it, let it ride its course". i'll keep you posted. probaby wont hear anything until about Wed considering the holiday tomorrow. any change on yours? I called the 800-436-7927 number. i know there is one that prompts you to be transferred but this one just gives you the status and the option to transfer you at the end of delivering the status. 7-10 is 90% a denial, 2 weeks is 95% Approved, 30days is 60-70% Approved (pending verification, limit reallocation). 

the link shared by creditcuriousity seems to still be up. all others i came across are down so they are probaby trying to chase down where this link is (its a microsite) 

Message 34 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

hope they don't cancel in-process apps... I pulled the trigger today and got the 30-day screen on the website too.

Message 35 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was 30 days online and 2 weeks on the phone status. So Chase won't approve on weekends and holidays? I should stop checking my accounts every 5 min? lol
Message 36 of 61
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

hope they don't cancel in-process apps... I pulled the trigger today and got the 30-day screen on the website too.

i've never heard of them cancelling them out, but i've also never applied for a card that technically is no longer open for new apps so its all uncharted waters for us here. straight up flirting with danger! lol keep us posted!

Message 37 of 61
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

if you're getting the 2 week message in the automated line you have a good shot that it's already been approved. they do approve on weekends, but anything not an instant approval tends to be pushed into the following business week. with MLK i dont expect any updates for a couple of days. Tenative Congrats to you! Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

And for others who may be considering this decision............ come on in, the water's fine! Smiley Happy

1.jpg

(Looks for shark fins) LOL

Congrats! 

Message 39 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx @creditcrack.... so even though I am already a customer I should not expect anything till Tuesday?
Strange thing is it went from the 30 day message to 2 weeks almost in 15 min... so I wonder if it is more than likely an approval why it wasn't added to my online profile at that time.
Message 40 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.