cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Approved!

@wanding.....I applied before you I think and it is not showing on mine either. Status Line still says 2 weeks. If you call let me know what happens please. GL
Message 51 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@wanding.....I applied before you I think and it is not showing on mine either. Status Line still says 2 weeks. If you call let me know what happens please. GL

Same - just called and it still says 2 weeks. Pretty confident it will turn into an approval this week.

Message 52 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wandering....Just called again-had been 2 weeks ever since the application and now it says 7-10. Totally bummed. Smiley Sad
Message 53 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called-told me it hasn't been decided. Idk if she was lying and didn't want to tell me but she said "it has only been one full day and it has not had a decision made yet"

Strange that it said 2 weeks on Sat, Sun, and this morning and now it says 7-10 tho. That makes me think they did decide.

This is too stressful. lol .
Message 54 of 61
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Keep it in mind that, they never tell you over the phone that you were rejected. But still good luck!

Message 55 of 61
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Message 56 of 61
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous....Just called again-had been 2 weeks ever since the application and now it says 7-10. Totally bummed. Smiley Sad

well there are a handful of folks who get the 7-10 and get approved. i think i saw a post on here of someone applying after we did and already got approved. i just called the status line and still has the 30 day message. I wonder why yours changed since the bank is closed and nobody could have seen it yet....odd..

Message 57 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

And for others who may be considering this decision............ come on in, the water's fine! Smiley Happy

1.jpg

(Looks for shark fins) LOL

Congrats! 

@Anonymous @ justagirl! Thank you for the congratulations! Smiley Happy

0ffb2462e2a41462554bf9e054a94032d20c464338be995d98997dd7039c5227.jpg

Message 58 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure.
I just wrote on the other thread that I looked back at some notes and saw my Amazon was 2 weeks and then changed to 7-10 and was approved so I still have the smallest bit of hope possible and will wait till I get a letter before reconning or updating here

Thx @joe.... I hear ya. It's too **bleep** frustrating and stressful

then I was thinking I have 6 major credit cards with good limits and good rewards. I don't need this card. I only applied cuz Freedom is on my list of the final 2 I want. So if I get denied I am going to try and garden for 13 mo and then I will be under 5/24 and my EX will be clean. Sucks that my TU and EQ are so good cuz I never get those pulled...if I do that and can actually resist for that long I should get approved. I bet my denial will be for too many inq and new accounts. Time will tell.
Message 59 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received my Fairmont card today, called Chase and they confirmed that the 2 free nights promotion after $3,000 spend is on my account and will not be going away. Yay!

Message 60 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.