cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Approved!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Approved!

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous @creditcrack.... so even though I am already a customer I should not expect anything till Tuesday?
Strange thing is it went from the 30 day message to 2 weeks almost in 15 min... so I wonder if it is more than likely an approval why it wasn't added to my online profile at that time.

you could hear sooner, but Tues seems appropriate. some profiles still get the green light from the computer (displayed as a 30 day message), but the profile is not so strong that it passes with flying colors (instant) -- the EX 653 score would likely bring up at least one yellow flag in their system. and like in your case it goes from 30 to 2weeks in less than an hour, because it was only that one yellow flag and the computer moves forward to approve it. i really do think you're approved. i can say that the account will show up on chase.com before you get any Congrats emails - at least thats always been my case. it could pop up tuesday morning online. 

Message 41 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ysettle4 wrote:
Great move, humu! The 2 nights free is/can be quite valuable as it guarantees those free nights at any fairmont. Similar to the 2 night cert offer for the Citi Hilton reserve.

Thank you, Ysettle, hello! I'm feeling pretty good about the outcome as well as the benefits! Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice! Congrats to you, humu, on your very sweet approval! Two free nights is a huge gift - a nice weekend away or a big dent in hotel costs for a week-long adventure! Great planning of your part! Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Thank you, weedeb, I really appreciate it! Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, humu! Sounds like a great plan and card!

Thank you, my friend! I think the plan is a good one as well! Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 61
texasman07
Established Contributor

Approved maybe? I got a number to call in and they want to re allocate my chase accounts. I have $58,500 in CL. After I said to move 5k from my IHG she agrees then says it went to verification to call back on Monday . Am I approved ?
Message 45 of 61
texasman07
Established Contributor

I have a freedom 5.5k, southwest 16k, united mileage 11k, Marriot rewards 11k, united club 10k, Amazon prime 5 k , Ihg 11k. All 0 balances.
Message 46 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx @creditcrack... I appreciate all the info
Message 47 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, this card most assuredly is NOT subject to the 5/24 rule. I am way, way over that and I got approval!! SL is $5k!

I just applied last night on a total whim after reading this thread. I'm hitting the garden now for at least 12 -24 months so I thought why not? It'll certainly be a decline anyway. The only reason I app'd was for the potential product change upcoming.

I got the 30 day message online and also the first 3 times I called the status line. I just called again and nearly fell out of my chair when she said "You have been approved"!!!

My data points are the most crazy part:

- EXP score 660; EQ 670; TU 747
-TU is clean; EQ has 1 old PR & 3 old CO's still reporting; EXP had 4 old PR's & 3 old CO's reporting No idea yet who they pulled.
- Due to rebuilding, my AAOA is crazy low. Less than 2 yrs for sure.
- I burned Chase back in 2009 but they had to vacate the debt as part of their CFPB settlement last year.
- I went on a totally unplanned app spree 30 days ago & got some crazy approvals. I have 10+ recent inquiries on each report & 7 new accts in the last 30 days. I have probably 10 more new accts in the last 18 months.
- I got the Chase Amazon last month and was declined for the CFU for too many accts.

So, I have no idea how I was approved. Like, zero idea. Wow. Maybe the computer took a 3 day weekend alsoSmiley Happy
Message 48 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cingrats Cam. Smiley Happy
Message 49 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats Cam! I still don't see it on my Chase account so maybe I'll check the status line again...

Message 50 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.