Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approval + Automatic CLI on Chase Amazon Prime

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Approval + Automatic CLI on Chase Amazon Prime

I'm not really active here, but I think I'll just post every CC approval and denial to provide data points. 

Chase Freedom

• Instant approval with a SL of $3,000 for a Chase Freedom.
  • Experian score was 743. AAoA is 2 years 1 month on EX thanks to a student loan. Oldest account was opened 3 years, 9 months ago.
  • No baddies.
  • Have a Chase Amazon Prime card with a $4,000 CL. (Had no idea they increased it! Thanks for making me check.)
  • I'm an AU on a Chase FU with a $17,000 CL.
  • Income: $15,000.
  • Pulled EX and TU.

Waited until June because I have some subscriptions to renew in July and August. In case I didn't get approved (or got the 30-day notice), I wanted to leave myself a nice window. 

Chase Amazon CLI

• Just found out, so I assume soft inquiry.
  • Started at $1,500, now at $4,000. Just checked my statements, and my May 4 statement was still at $1,500, but my June 4 statement is at $4,000.
  • Received it in January and it was my first card where I wasn't an AU.
  • Might be related to the fact that I nearly maxed it out and then scheduled regular payments throughout the month to pay it all back on time. You guys tell me, because I actually have no idea. Maybe they were just feeling nice, and I guess it'd been five months since the account was opened. Or Amazon's tryna get me to spend more haha.

Honestly, I'm kind of more excited about the CLI because it was such a nice surprise. Psyched to get that Freedom bonus though!

EDIT: Feel free to ask any questions. This community helped me a lot when I was all nervous about credit and scores and bureaus and all. I feel super cool and on top of things now, even with my measly three cards. 8)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Approval + Automatic CLI on Chase Amazon Prime

Congrats x2!

Was your Freedom via a GreenCK offer? That's a good autoCLI on AmazonPrime. I hope my CAP gets an autoCLI. My CFU got one at 3.5mo.

I just got the CSP & CAP. Chase did pull both EX & TU. Right now it shows 2 HPs on EX, one for each card. Only one TU for the CSP.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I had no offers Smiley Sad  What is it?

Congrats on both! I've been eying the CSP or CSR, but can't justify the AF yet. And thanks for the TU info, I'll update the post now.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Green checkmark offers are offers that will almost/or certainly be approved. IF your offers have a single APR, only ask for your income & your phone number... almost certain approval, even if you're over 5/24. For a month or two GreenCK offers had an APR range, asked for normal info to apply... those offers did not mean certain approval & did not beat 5/24. Now, they are back the original "you're in" offers.

Where to find the offers... click on the hamburger icon (upper left on your Chase home page), about half-way down the menu "your offers" is listed. A GreenCK will be on it if you have offers. I didn't see offers for almost two months.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and Auto CLI

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh yeah, no. I didn't have any. I checked the page every once in a while wishing that something might pop up, but alas it was not to be. Hoping that I'll see one in a year for the CSP *fingers crossed*

And thanks to all! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Just got my Hyatt approval, green check on offers tab but no offers yet, maybe it'll update Monday
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.