cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approval...Yes Please and Thank You!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Approval...Yes Please and Thank You!

@SarahJo  Super Congrats on your Chase Freedom approval!!! Smiley Very Happy

$21,300 is a healthy chunk o' change. That's the highest starting limit

I've seen on a Freedom in quite some time. I usually see SLs like that

on the CSP or CSR. I'm sorry your house needs a new roof, but I'm glad

you've got the funds to take care of it and 0% for 15 months to pay it off. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats again on your approval. Thanks so much for sharing! Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 39
SarahJo
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SarahJo  Super Congrats on your Chase Freedom approval!!! Smiley Very Happy

$21,300 is a healthy chunk o' change. That's the highest starting limit

I've seen on a Freedom in quite some time. I usually see SLs like that

on the CSP or CSR. I'm sorry your house needs a new roof, but I'm glad

you've got the funds to take care of it and 15 months to pay it off. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats again on your approval. Thanks so much for sharing! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you kindly, I really did not expect that SL...while apps give others a rush they give me anxiety.  I have to make sure it's what benefits me the most.  My WRX auto loan is also through Chase, it was opened 01/09/2019 and I pay more than the minimum required.  

As for the roof, I'm being proactive...ever have your house tell you "Pssst hey, my so-and-so is about to go to h311, better get on it before it gets messy?" 

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 12 of 39
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@SarahJo wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@SarahJo wrote:

Thank you! I chirped when I came back to the computer and my daughter asked if I was alright 🤪

Are you?

That is a loaded question my friend...😂

@SarahJo, Almost all my questions are loadedSmiley Very Happy

Enjoy that new Freedom    ..I use mine a fair amountSmiley Wink

Take care and Be Safe!

Message 13 of 39
SarahJo
Established Contributor

9C0E889D-DB27-4833-9F47-6F442ACB0581.jpeg

Here she is! Called to have the card expedited because, well why not...wait time was 2-4 minutes out of the 10 minute call.

Message 14 of 39
PlatoPuss
Established Member

Congrats!

Current Cards:

Goal Cards

Message 15 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your sweet Chase Freedom approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 39
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A great SL to boot, grats on the card!
Message 17 of 39
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@SarahJo wrote:

Chase Freedom had the $200 offer, 14.99%, and 0% for 15 months BT

Congratulations!  Your application has been approved! (i'm sorry for no screen shot, I was in shock). Your limit is $21,300 :-)  Yes please and thank you Sir Chase!

EDIT: 4/24 at time of approval, single EX HP (758) so far, no negatives, AOoA 14 years, AAoA 2.5 years-ish, terms as expected in offer mentioned above, UTI <1%.

Congrats on your Chase Freedom approval and outstanding Starting Limit!   Smiley Very Happy

Insider Tip:  Chase is my largest lender by far and one thing I love is that I can easily move limits between cards, which I have done several times.  (My CF approval was $21.7K I believe?  But I bumped it up to an even $25.0K by moving limits.)  Easy to do with a secure message on the website or a phone call to customer service.  I mention all this because I see your CSP is at $9.7K, IHG at $12.2K and CF at $21.3K.  If it were me, I'd want a higher limit on my CSP than CF, but you can redistribute however you want.  You just can't move between business and personal credit lines.    Your total Chase credit lines are $43.2K.  For example, if you wanted to go to just $5K (each) on CF/IHG, you could have a $33.2K CL on your CSP.  Or you could bump up CSP to $16K, CF down to $15K, and leave IHG at $12.2K.  Or any of dozens other combinations.  *Also, if you later decide to close one of the cards, they will typically allow you to move all that credit to another card except for $500.  

So play with it and have fun! And enjoy your new Freedom card!

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 18 of 39
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!

Message 19 of 39
SarahJo
Established Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

@SarahJo wrote:

Chase Freedom had the $200 offer, 14.99%, and 0% for 15 months BT

Congratulations!  Your application has been approved! (i'm sorry for no screen shot, I was in shock). Your limit is $21,300 :-)  Yes please and thank you Sir Chase!

EDIT: 4/24 at time of approval, single EX HP (758) so far, no negatives, AOoA 14 years, AAoA 2.5 years-ish, terms as expected in offer mentioned above, UTI <1%.

Congrats on your Chase Freedom approval and outstanding Starting Limit!   Smiley Very Happy

Insider Tip:  Chase is my largest lender by far and one thing I love is that I can easily move limits between cards, which I have done several times.  (My CF approval was $21.7K I believe?  But I bumped it up to an even $25.0K by moving limits.)  Easy to do with a secure message on the website or a phone call to customer service.  I mention all this because I see your CSP is at $9.7K, IHG at $12.2K and CF at $21.3K.  If it were me, I'd want a higher limit on my CSP than CF, but you can redistribute however you want.  You just can't move between business and personal credit lines.    Your total Chase credit lines are $43.2K.  For example, if you wanted to go to just $5K (each) on CF/IHG, you could have a $33.2K CL on your CSP.  Or you could bump up CSP to $16K, CF down to $15K, and leave IHG at $12.2K.  Or any of dozens other combinations.  *Also, if you later decide to close one of the cards, they will typically allow you to move all that credit to another card except for $500.  

So play with it and have fun! And enjoy your new Freedom card!

Yes, thank you! You read my mind ;-)  I was tapping away on the search function to make sure of the fluidity between the Freedom and the CSP limits.  I can do this at anytime, as in not having to wait for the first statement to cut? 

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.