Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approval!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Freedom Approval!

@floranteds wrote:
UPDATE: So first off, reverted, I want to thank you big time for giving me the number you used. I was able to get to it, and was referred to another number, and called them yesterday. I discovered that they apparently pulled Equifax; and the reason for the delay was because Equifax has a "fraud alert" that hadn't been removed yet; so they advised to either write Equifax to remove it, or to stop by the bank and show the id and have a banker call the Verification team. I did that instead. I didn't get an immediate answer yesterday, so after hemming and hawing, I called just now. It's 215pm PST, and I was informed by wonderul, Rosie, that I was approved, and for a credit limit of $9K .... Woo hoo ... my biggest credit limit yet. I'm so stoked. Meanwhile, during this process, Citibank calls to tell me that my Recon is not approved but thank you ... but after this, who cares? And I got a Best Buy Citibank with a credit limit increase just last week from 500 to 5500 ... So'm good to go gardening for a long while.... thanks again to you, to this board for all the support; and terrific advice.

Congrats and nice starting CL floranteds!

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.