cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approval

mngophers05
Valued Member

Chase Freedom Approval

I had applied for the Chase Freedom card a couple weeks ago and got the 30 day message.  I called the automated line a couple days after and it had switched to the 7-10 day message so I was figuring I was denied.  Today I got a letter in the mail from Chase about verifying my identity and a number to call.  Called the number and they verified some info and then text a code to my cell.  Once that was verified, the lady finished processing my app and I was approved for a $4K SL!

I will say I was kind of thinking I was going to be denied as I app'd shortly after I applied for a Capital One card.  I thought maybe the Cap 1 inquiries would have scared them away, but I guess not! Nice start to the weekend!

Amex Platinum NPSL, Chase Freedom Unlimited $19.4K, USAA Rewards Visa $16K, Chase Sapphire Reserve $14K, Capital One Venture $10K, Chase Freedom $4K
10/31/17 FICO 8 EQ: 745 TU: 776 EX: 752
Current FICO 8: EQ: 814 TU: 816 EX: 791
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Approval

Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 6
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!🎉 Chase is my white whale. One day it shall be mine. 😂

Message 3 of 6
Scott2696
Established Contributor

Congrats to you.. Chase is hard to crack!

EQ 669, TU 679, EX 679. Navy Signature Go Rewards 15K, Navy Signature Cash Rewards 16K, Navy AX Rewards 14.4K, Navy CLOC 15K, Navy Mortgage 120K, Navy ATV Loan 14,990K, FLCU Auto 48.7K, FLCU Visa 7.5K, FLCU Visa 1K, AFCU 5K, AFCU Line of Credit 4K, John Deere 15K, Suncoast TB Rays Cash Rewards 6K, Cap1 QS 5K, USAA Rate Advantage 5K, USAA AX Card 9K, State Farm Rewards 2.5K, Paypal Credit 2.8K, Cabela's 2K, Chevron & Texaco Visa 6K, BMO Harris Bank 1.5K, BOA Bass Pro 1.5K, 5/3 Stand up to cancer 4.5K, 5/3 Truly Simple 4K, 5/3 Trio 4K, Amazon Store Card 5K, Lowes 17K, TBFCU 5K, BBT Spectrum 4.5K, BBT Bright 3.5K, BBT Bright 4.5K, Banco Do Brasil Americas 4.2K, Kays Jewerly 2K, AX Green Charge, AX Delta Gold 1K, Morgan Auto Group 1.6K, Kohls 700.
Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Mega Contributor

Super gratsSmiley Happy

I already have a white whale but it doesnt want to give up any blubberSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 6
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Freedom!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.