Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approved! $17,400 SL!

Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Approved! $17,400 SL!

Congratulations on the approval and very awesome SL!!!   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 19
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Chase Freedom approval, the MASSIVE SL, and Thanks for the DPs!!! 

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33K | NFCU Flagship VS $15K
Apple Card WEMC $6K | Macy's AMEX $4.5K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $194K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 12 of 19
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@TruthHurts87 wrote:
I wanted to finish my foundation cards off with the Chase Freedom before I move on up to the top tier cards. Last app before this was in March 2019 for the Uber Visa. Had a family member send me a referral link so they could get the $50 bonus. Filled out the app and submitted. Received instant approval within 10 seconds. Not sure which bureau was pulled yet.

Approved for $17,400!

Some DP:
TU FICO 8: 791
EX FICO 8: 779
INQ: TU - 1; EQ - 0; EX - 1 (last 12 months)
Revolving utilization: less than 1%
5/24 Rule: 4/24 (Now 5/24 after approval)

WOW! WOW! WOW!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on a very nice approval and SL.

DEC 2019: EX 816, TU 820, EQ 810
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799

|| NFCU CashRewards $30K || AmX Cash Magnet $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macy's $20K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 13 of 19
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you everyone! Looking forward to having the card in hand by today or tomorrow.

Next up is either the CSR or CSP once I'm back under 5/24 in November.
Message 14 of 19
Highlighted
Established Member

Freedom is my favorite card congrats OP chase 5/24 is a big deal breaker for lots of us
Message 15 of 19
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Outstanding! Congrats on the approval and massive SL!

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 16 of 19
Highlighted
New Visitor

Wow that's an amazing SL. Congratulation buddy

Message 17 of 19
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congratulations

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated April 2020.

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? Extent? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts, both open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AOYRA-Age of Youngest Revolving Account (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/aged/new account, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just list whether you have any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AOYRA and whether you have a loan on record.
For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment. please.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.