Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom! Approved with a nice limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom! Approved with a nice limit

So All my card limits are below and with the exception of my synch bank amazon card none of them have a balance above 1000. I just got approved for a Chase Freedom Card with a starting balance of $2,500! I'm so excited. It's not like i'll ever really spend up towards that much, but I wish my Citi Double Cash card had that limit. I may call them soon and ask for a CLI.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom! Approved with a nice limit

Congrats OP! Every six months you can get a CLI on your DC, and Chase will treat you right over time from what I've seen around here Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 10
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!! I think my Freedom started off at $2200. 

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 3 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice Smiley Happy. With the DC that may be true for some but Citi has to like your profile to get those sp clis every 6 months. Some of us have to preheat the oven so its warm enough for their likingSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been using the cars for all my purchases and routinely pif I also got limit increases from my amazon card (800 to 3500) while I have the dc

Message 5 of 10
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats 2ya,,, welcome to the Freedom family...

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great News! Congrats on your new card and SL! Enjoy and use it wisely.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 10
WST
Valued Member

Congrats...  My limit ($2200) is the same as another poster.  If I remember correctly, this range is quite common with the Chase Freedom card.

Started Sept. 15, 2021 - Staying approx. 3 years (then house hunting)
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So All my card limits are below and with the exception of my synch bank amazon card none of them have a balance above 1000. I just got approved for a Chase Freedom Card with a starting balance of $2,500! I'm so excited. It's not like i'll ever really spend up towards that much, but I wish my Citi Double Cash card had that limit. I may call them soon and ask for a CLI.

Congrats! Ill be apping in the next few days, what were your scores at approval? Which bureaus did they pull? Do you have any baddies? It looks as if we have pretty similar scores and would be ecstatic if I could be as lucky as you!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.