Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approved!!

tag
Terry76308
Valued Member

Re: Chase Freedom Approved!!

I received my card two years ago, and at that time I had to wait for the card to gain online access.  You might call Chase to see if they now have a link to go ahead and setup the account before the card arrives.  The number I have for Chase Card Services is 800-524-3880.

AMEX Green Card - NPSL [Member Since 1995] | AMEX Everyday Card ($25,000) 6/14 Backdated to 1995 | Discover IT ($17,500) | JCPenney Credit Card ($7,000) | Home Depot ($10,000) | Citi ThankYou Preferred Visa Signature ($16,000) | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - ($17,000) | Sam's Club MasterCard - ($20,000) - 5% off gas at any fuel pump | Wells Fargo Personal Line of Credit - ($15,000) | Firestone - ($2,600)

FICO's - 767 EX, 778 EQ, 790 TU [02/2015]
Message 11 of 20
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@Terry76308 wrote:

I received my card two years ago, and at that time I had to wait for the card to gain online access.  You might call Chase to see if they now have a link to go ahead and setup the account before the card arrives.  The number I have for Chase Card Services is 800-524-3880.

Meh, I'll just wait.  I already have a Chase account with the Amazon Visa so I was hopeful the freedom card would just show up when I logged on and maybe it will eventually.  I just wasn't sure how it works with Chase.

Message 12 of 20
chalupaman
Super Contributor

That's awesome. Congrats!

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 13 of 20
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!!

Message 14 of 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@wacdenney wrote:

I was just running the pre-qualify site gambit because that's just what I do on Fridays when I get bored and BAM!!  2 offers from Chase for Slate and Freedom.  I jumped all over Freedom and was instantly approved for 4.5k!!  That's not my highest limt due to my AMEX 3x CLI, but it is by far my largest instantly approved limit.

I hope Barclaycard doesn't get mad and close my account, but honestly if they do I could live with that.  Freedom has been a goal for a long time.  My first 5% card!!  I'm so excited!!  Woot woot!!

Grats on your Chase Freedom Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 20
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

My Freedom card came in the mail today!!  Woot woot!!

When I tried to add the account to my online profile I got an error message, but I called in and they had it fixed up super quick.  Now if I cam just avoid buying any more gas until July (I doubt it). 

Message 16 of 20
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

When I tried to add the account to my online profile I got an error message, but I called in and they had it fixed up super quick.  Now if I cam just avoid buying any more gas until July (I doubt it). 

Congrats on the approval. So it took 7 days for the card to arrive? Just trying to judge when mine might get here Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 20
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Hooray for the Freedom! Congrats!

Message 18 of 20
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@PokemonMaster wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

Congrats on the approval. So it took 7 days for the card to arrive? Just trying to judge when mine might get here Smiley Tongue

Yes, it looks like it took 7 days, 5 business days.  I hadn't actually counted, but those are the numbers I get from my posts.

It was for sure WAY quicker than my Chase Amazon card for sure!

Message 19 of 20
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.