Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approved!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Approved!!

First i just wanna say Thank you to everyone here, i've learned so much from this awesome community.

I applied for chase freedom last night after being denied for discover and amex delta and capital one QS1- although that was before i paid a charge off with discover and my score jumped 40 points!- but ive been checking pre-qualify pages everywhere and nothing would show up.

last night i pulled the trigger and applied for the Chase Freedom expecting i would get denied for sure but to my surprise they gave me the 30 day message, so this morning i called and the robo lady said to check in 30 days, i called back after i got home from work and she said i was approved for $1500 and my card would arrive in 7-10 days!  i couldn't belive it considering my scores!! but maybe me having an account with them for more than 4 years had something to do with it.

I know its not a huge SL but its a great start for me im just excited im in the door with Chase also they have $150 bonus and 0% APR for 15 months, What a great way to start the weekend! 

Also for Data points i only have 3 cards currently Opensky $200, Capital one Secured $300, Credit one $300. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CreditWolf
New Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Approved!!

congrats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 10
Manonfire
Regular Contributor

Congrats! That’s quite an accomplishment to get a Chase card considering the other denials. Enjoy!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! One day when I’m no longer under the 5/24 rule I’ll apply for this.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! great news

Message 5 of 10
Albert_E63
Regular Contributor

are the scores in your sig your current scores ?

FICO 08 Scores EX 624 EQ 631 TU 646, Goal 800+
Message 6 of 10
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Welcome to My Fico!    002 welcome4.gif

^ That goofy looking one with the pigtails in the middle is me. lol

And CONGRATS on getting in with Chase. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval , Welcome to Chase family !!!!

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Albert_E63 wrote:

are the scores in your sig your current scores ?

Yeah, they are current.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.