Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom CLI

I just PIF my chase freedom balance yesterday and called them for a CLI.CSR asked me a few questions and requested it.I got a 7-10 day review message.I called the backdoor number analyst asked me a few questions and i requested $10,000,after a few minutes on hold she approved me for $8000.

My limit before the increase was $4000.I opened the account in march 2016 with $3000.I gt a auto cli for $1000 a month back.

My ex score is 729 with 4 inquiries.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom CLI

Congrats to your on a very nice increase!  You're doing well for having your card less than six months - that's the rewards for having good credit!  Enjoy it even more! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just PIF my chase freedom balance yesterday and called them for a CLI.CSR asked me a few questions and requested it.I got a 7-10 day review message.I called the backdoor number analyst asked me a few questions and i requested $10,000,after a few minutes on hold she approved me for $8000.

My limit before the increase was $4000.I opened the account in march 2016 with $3000.I gt a auto cli for $1000 a month back.

My ex score is 729 with 4 inquiries.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.