Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom CLI

My statement for Chase cut yesterday.  I logged in today and was surprised to see a $3k CLI!  I honestly didn't expect to ever see an increase on this card.  I opened it in August at $10k.  I just love surprise auto cli's!!!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom CLI

congrats on your sucess! auto CLI with chase is def. something to feel good about! 

Message 2 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Wow

If Chase was ever on an auto-cli roll it has to be now!

Congrats!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with you dem and magic.  What is the biggest shocker in this increase isn't that I got one, it is that I got one with a $3900 balance!  I put $7k on the card right before Thanksgiving for some dental work that DH and I had done (crowns are NOT cheap).   I am at 39% utilization and they gave me a cli.  THAT is mind boggling lol  I am curious now about how high the Freedom credit limits are.  For some reason, I thought the CSP had the bigger limits.

2016 has been a fantastic credit year for me so far.  Since January I have had the following cli's:  AmEx  $10k, NFCU $5k; Discover $7k, Amazon $4.5k, Chase $3k and wayfair $1.2k = $30.7k just in increases!!  That put me in the $100k club!!!

Message 4 of 10
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats and hello to lower utilization! haha

Message 6 of 10
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Thats great. I got a 1k auto increase at 6 mos and nothing since. Congrats!!!!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the auto CLI

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love seeing all this auto luv a bunch of us have gotten! Congrats Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.