At the time of application, I was at 4/24 and am now at 6/24:
1. Chase Freedom Unlimited, $500, opened 6/2016 (AU)
2. Citi Double Cash Card, $9,000, opened 3/2017 (AU)
3. CapOne QS1, $1,100, opened 5/2018, closed on 6/2020
4. CapOne Secured, $501, opened 9/2019
5. Discover It Cash Back, $1,000, opened 12/2019
6. Merrick, $2,500, opened 1/2020
7. Amex Gold Card, No Pre-Set SL, opened 3/2020
8. Chase Sapphire Preferred, $5,000, opened 9/2020
9. Chase Freedom Flex, $4,500, opened 10/2020
10. Blue Business Plus **10/2020** (Future Application and Soft Pull)
Fico 8 scores: EX 687, EQ 737, TU 737
(Pulled Experian on the first attempt and pulled TransUnion during pending review this morning)
AAoA: 5 years
Credit History Length: 13 years
Income: $65K - $74K
Negatives: one lingering collection on Experian that should come off soon.
Congratulations on your CFF Approval..
Grats on getting the flex approval
Congratulations on your CFF Approval!
Congratulations on your approval!!
Congrats on your new Chase cards !
Congratulations on your Chase Freedom Flex approval!
Congrats...thanks for the detailed data.
Congratulations on your Freedom Flex approval and again on your recent Sapphire (reconned) approval as well!
Those are some great cards and SUB's.