Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Flex Approval!

tag
Borealis
Regular Contributor

Chase Freedom Flex Approval!

I still kind of can't believe it! I used the "you're already approved" button in the offers section of the Chase Credit Journey site. I've only been signed up over there for a few months and did not bank with them. I'd read here that those offers are usually legit, and I was worried that Fingerhut was going to open a new tradeline against my wishes and steal my 5/24 spot so I figured why not? (For more on Fingerhut's shenannigans click here: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/FingerHut-Credit-Card/td-p/6497871 )  I've only been working on my credit for about a year so this was a pretty big deal for me. Ok on to the DPs!

SL: $3900

Int: 26-27% (I don't recall exactly, I remember it was high and that I didn't care. I don't carry balances anyway.)

HP: Experian (EXP8 703)

Thanks to all of you who share their wisdom, encouragement, and yes even mistakes here for others to learn and grow from. I only hope I can be a useful part of that chain. Alright, back to the garden with me!

March 2021- FICO8: EXP 549 / TU 571
November 2023 - FICO8: EXP 794 / TU 795 / EQ 836

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Flex Approval!

Congrats on your Chase Freedom Flex approval

Message 2 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your new Chase Freedom Flex approval!!

Message 3 of 19
Borealis
Regular Contributor

Thanks everybody!
So I stand corrected on the interest:

Purchase APR 0.00% for 15 months!!!

Cash advance APR 25.74%

Honestly it was the 5% CB on gas/1yr that clinched it for me. Diesel is straight up slaying me at the pump.

March 2021- FICO8: EXP 549 / TU 571
November 2023 - FICO8: EXP 794 / TU 795 / EQ 836

Message 4 of 19
Suzette2
Frequent Contributor

Bravo! 

@Borealis wrote:

I still kind of can't believe it! I used the "you're already approved" button in the offers section of the Chase Credit Journey site. I've only been signed up over there for a few months and did not bank with them. I'd read here that those offers are usually legit, and I was worried that Fingerhut was going to open a new tradeline against my wishes and steal my 5/24 spot so I figured why not? (For more on Fingerhut's shenannigans click here: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/FingerHut-Credit-Card/td-p/6497871 )  I've only been working on my credit for about a year so this was a pretty big deal for me. Ok on to the DPs!

Int: 26-27% (I don't recall exactly, I remember it was high and that I didn't care. I don't carry balances anyway.)

Thanks to all of you who share their wisdom, encouragement, and yes even mistakes here for others to learn and grow from. I only hope I can be a useful part of that chain. Alright, back to the garden with me!

Bravo! 

6/20 :12/22 :
Message 5 of 19
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CFF approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 6 of 19
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Chase Freedom Flex approval🎉🎉🎉

Message 7 of 19
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Borealis wrote:

Congratulations on your approval on a prime card like that.

It seems to me that you should be getting rid of Fingerhut.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 8 of 19
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! @Borealis You sound like accomplishment. This is a great card, one of my favorite ones. Thank you for sharing, you're part of the chain.

Message 9 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Enjoy the CFF, a great card with good benes, grats on it Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.