Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Flex Approved

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Chase Freedom Flex Approved

Hi all,

Submitted an app for the flex on Xmas day, got a letter this past Saturday that they had to verify it was me. Now I dont know how this app could have been more secure it was done on a sign in right to their dashboard... Anyway called them this morning was on hold for 1.5 hrs, after they verified it was me the app was approved. I see its on my dashboard already with a 6.4K CL, lower than my regular freedom card and much lower than my approvals have been over the last two years. Oh well.... I wont ever spend such time again for a CC app, if they truly valued their customers time they would have call back ability like several other banks do. Have a great day Smiley Happy

Stats: At time of app balances on 2 of 16 cards with 4% overall util. Was a double pull EX & TU no inquiries on either in the past year, less than 5 in two years. Fico 08 was 798 & 807.

Chase Freedom Flex Approval Message 2.jpg

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
disdreamin
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Flex Approved

My last experience trying to app for a Chase card wasn't all that either. Way too much legwork on my part and not a lot of follow-up on their end.

Message 2 of 27
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

April 2024: Experian 772; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 3 of 27
Reviewers
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Chase Freedom Flex approval. Looking to possibly get a Chase Freedom Flex or Chase Sapphire Preferred myself soon. Enjoy it!

Message 4 of 27
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CFF approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 27
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific @gdale6 !!  Congratulations on your Chase Approval!! 🎉🥂👏

Message 6 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations @gdale6 on the Freedom Flex card approval. 

A pair of the CRA pulls shows me they still do those. What i like about Chase best i think is the moving of limits between their cards.

Message 7 of 27
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congratulations @gdale6 on the Freedom Flex card approval. 

A pair of the CRA pulls shows me they still do those. What i like about Chase best i think is the moving of limits between their cards.

Yeah on the moving of the CL between cards. I had two until they sold my AARP off to Barclays so I am now returning to two. The original freedom may end up getting PCd into something else, will have to see about that going forward.

Message 8 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your Freedom Flex ApprovalSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 27
lgtwriter
Frequent Contributor

@gdale6 congrats! Chase is my experience is more conservative with their initial credit lines, but these days as you know they seem to be giving auto cli.

I would never wait on hold with one of these banks lol. You are a stronger person than me! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.