Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unl + Amex EveryDay Pref approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Unl + Amex EveryDay Pref approved

1 week ago I was approved for Amex plat + Citi Prestige and today I couldn't help by try for the Chase Freedom Unlimited (to pair with my CSP) and Amex EveryDay Preferred card. Like last week, I applied to both at the same exact moment using different web browsers.

Amex came back with an online message that said it was unable to provide an answer at this time (my platinum app did this same thing last week), but then I recevied an email immediately after saying I was approved with a $14K CL which included a link to set up my account online.

The chase app came back with a delayed decision followed up by an email stating "We'll let you know of our decision through U.S. mail within the next 30 days. Please don't resubmit this application while waiting for our decision." I immediately called the recon line and they wanted to confirm my identity. They asked to text me a verfication code to my cell while I was on the phone, which I promptly read back to them. They put me on hold for 2 minutes and gave me an approval with a $4.5 CL.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Unl + Amex EveryDay Pref approved

I just applied for Freedom Unlimited got same message, but also put in for a BT, sometimes it takes 2 weeks to get any info on the Chase cards

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 3 of 8
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done, congrats on the approvals !!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice Job!

Message 6 of 8
Poppa
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.