cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval 2/3 of the way to Trifecta and highest limit to date!

tag
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval 2/3 of the way to Trifecta and highest limit to date!

Three days ago, I went into my Chase branch to pay off my CSP.  I asked if I had any pre-approvals and I did: for CFU and Freedom.  I actually walked out without apping.

Went back in today to pay off my CSP balance again and decided to throw caution to the wind and snag that CFU before the 3% promo goes away. 

Instantly approved with my highest SL so far... $17,900!!  

My next thought was to ask if they would be able to use the same inquiry to raise the limit on my CSP.  Banker said no, that it would take another HP so I declined.  

Don't know yet who they pulled, haven't gotten any alerts.  My current scores are:  EQ 779; TU 793; and EX 761.  I have a Chase Checking account that's about 2 1/2 years old.  I've had a Premiere Disney since early 2017 (had to recon for it as my discharged Ch.13 was still reporting).  I got my CSP a little less than 3 months ago.  

I never have green checkmarks for credit products but got both my CSP and CFU through in-branch pre-approvals.  

Very happy to start earning more UR points!  

**Edit**. Got the alert from EX so that's who was pulled.

**EDIT** I was 4/24 at the time I apped.  I'll be 3/24 after September this year.

EScreen Shot 2019-06-14 at 10.43.50 AM.png

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval 2/3 of the way to Trifecta and highest limit to date!

Congrats!!!, Very Nice SL!!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval 2/3 of the way to Trifecta and highest limit to date!

Congrats on your huge approval! If you want, you can send chase a secured message to move limits from your CFU to the CSP Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your new card
Message 4 of 10
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your huge approval! If you want, you can send chase a secured message to move limits from your CFU to the CSP Smiley Happy

Thanks for that info...I think that's what I'll do, but for now I like looking at that limit.  Though the OCD in me wishes it were something less weird, like $17,500 or $18,000.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Chase FU approval! Sweet SL as well! 

Message 6 of 10
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congrats! You are almost there...LoL I know what you mean, my Freedom and Disney started with $7900 and I thought, what an odd number to give... I guess I wasn't approved for $8k so that's the next best thing...   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 7 of 10
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CFU approval and your trifecta journey!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 8 of 10
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

@HighAchiever wrote:

Congrats! You are almost there...LoL I know what you mean, my Freedom and Disney started with $7900 and I thought, what an odd number to give... I guess I wasn't approved for $8k so that's the next best thing...   Smiley Happy

Right?!  I'll take that oddball SL because at least it wasn't a denial!

Message 9 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

ftty.gif

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.