Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval — $4000

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Chase Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 11 of 16
Chazzay12
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval! Getting in with the 5% grocery was a good move. I got mine with 5% gas, and it doesn't say anywhere on the app that I have it... but I get "bonus points" for gas on my statement. Odd. Thanks for sharing that article too!

Discover It (Student) $1500 | Capital One QS $2300 | Amex BCE $4800 | Chase FU $3200 | Amex Green NPSL | CSP $4200 | Discover it $3000
Car loan w/ Langley 3.5%
Homeowner since April 2023

Starting Score: 580s
Current Score as of March 2024: EX 661, TU 624, EQ 655
Goal Score: 700+, working on paying high utl cc debt

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 16
CitizenHobbes
New Contributor

Thanks! Yeah, I'd seen that the sign up bonuses like this don't really get indicated anywhere in the app or the website, but I'll just keep using this as my grocery/general purchase card and trust that everything will show up correctly on statements.

Current Cards:

Next Cards:

Message 13 of 16
CitizenHobbes
New Contributor

I also wanted to follow up on the last bit in my original post about not being able to get Apple Pay to work. Usually you should be able to add cards like the CFU to a digital wallet as soon as you're approved. When I open the Chase app and tap into the CFU, and then "Digital Wallets," I never get an option to add it to Apple Pay (or Google or anything else). Customer support was unhelpful, to the point they told me to wait until I had the card(!?)

I found what I think was a workaround, if this happens to anyone else: simply head to the security center in the Chase app, and tap into "stored cards," and find all of your cards to add them to your digital wallets.

IMG_4068.PNGScreenshot 2023-03-16 at 6.58.57 PM.jpg

Current Cards:

Next Cards:

Message 14 of 16
fullacrobat5
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your CFU approval!!

Message 15 of 16
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CFU approval!

|  
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.