Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval "Selected for You" Banner Ad at 12/24

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval "Selected for You" Banner Ad at 12/24

Just wanted to post for those who are always interested in Chase and the 5/24 "exceptions."  I've been in the Garden for a year because I was contemplating buying a home.  However, I have decided to renew my apartment lease for another year at the end of the month.  So...This morning I was on my Chase website and a banner ad appeared at the top indicating I had an offer for Freedom Unlimited at the lowest interest rate.  I've already got CSR and Freedom as well as Premier Checking and Premier Savings and a You Invest self-directed brokerage account.  I had been wanting to add the Freedom Unlimited to my collection and now seemed a good time.  So I was instantly approved for $8,500 and will now get back into the Garden so I can be ready for  possible mortgage next year should I so choose.  Experian and TransUnion were pulled and the stats in my signature are current.  Hope this helps anyone interested.    

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval "Selected for You" Banner Ad at 12/24

Congratulatiosn on your approval!

Message 2 of 11
CivalV
Established Contributor

That is awesome! Congratulations 🎊 

Message 3 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the Approval and the AWESOME SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!

Message 5 of 11
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Nice SL 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 6 of 11
KELSTAR
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

I am wondering if having the You Invest account opens up the pre-approvals for those of us that are over 5/24? Tracking that might be some helpful data. I have a personal and business checking with Chase and way over 5/24. I will open up that You Invest account and see if I get some offers.

Signature as of 10/01/21. Clean file. MYFICO 3B. I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin for those tracking what credit bureau is pulled by location.
FICO 8 EQ=796 TU=799 EX=801
FICO 9 EQ=816 TU=816 EX=813
MORTGAGE SCORES EQ=773 TU=782 EX=787
AAoA=4Y3M AoOA=11Y4M AoYA=5M
VANTAGE SCORES EQ=825 TU=813 EX=813
BUSINESS CREDIT SCORES. Formed LLC 6/1/18. YEARLY SALES=3M
EXPERIAN BUSINESS CREDIT SCORE=77 EXPERIAN FINANCIAL STABILITY RISK RATING=1 SMALL BUSINESS SCORE SERVICE SCORE=210 D+B=80
HARD PULLS last 12 months EQ=1 TU=1 EX=1 Three new accounts reporting.
HARD PULLS last 24 months EQ=1 TU=2 EX=2 Four new accounts reporting.
INCOME=$290k as of 10/01/21 for income stated on applications. DTI=2.5% Business sales 300k monthly.
MAIN BUSINESS and PERSONAL BANKING=CHASE
MORTGAGE=800K 03/21 2.25%
INSTALLMENT LOAN. Vehicle loan opened 08/18. Zero down. 45K at 0% for 60 months LINCOLN FINANCE.

OPEN PERSONAL ACCOUNTS/OPEN DATE
DISCOVER=34k 10/17 CITI COSTCO VISA=16k 06/18 US BANK CASH+=7k 06/18 PENFED PLATINUM REWARDS=10k 07/18 CHASE FREEDOM=10k 07/19 CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE=14.1k 09/20 AMEX PLATINUM= NPSL 04/21 AMEX HILTON SURPASS=10k 05/21

OPEN BUSINESS ACCOUNTS/OPEN DATE
CHASE INK CASH=10k 07/18 AMEX MARRIOT BONVOY=10k 02/19 CHASE INK UNLIMITED=10k 09/19 US BANK BUSINESS CASH=29k 10/19 WELLS FARGO BUSINESS PLATINUM=20k 11/19 AMEX LOWES BUSINESS=15k 11/19 AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS=35k 02/20 CHASE INK PREFERRED=50k 07/20 AMEX BUSINESS GOLD=NPSL 09/20 AMEX BUSINESS PLATINUM=NPSL 05/21 CHASE BUSINESS LINE OF CREDIT= 225k 09/21
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KELSTAR I’m not sure whether You Invest made a difference or not. I’ve only got about $1,500 in there. I opened it in the Nov/Dec timeframe, and in January my CSR & Feeedom each hit 12 months old. The timing is hard to narrow down just to the investment account. However, I didn’t start seeing “just for you” credit card until January, and then nothing in February and then FU again here in mid-March. Seems like it more coincides with my other 2 cards hitting 1 year old.
Message 8 of 11
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just wanted to post for those who are always interested in Chase and the 5/24 "exceptions."  I've been in the Garden for a year because I was contemplating buying a home.  However, I have decided to renew my apartment lease for another year at the end of the month.  So...This morning I was on my Chase website and a banner ad appeared at the top indicating I had an offer for Freedom Unlimited at the lowest interest rate.  I've already got CSR and Freedom as well as Premier Checking and Premier Savings and a You Invest self-directed brokerage account.  I had been wanting to add the Freedom Unlimited to my collection and now seemed a good time.  So I was instantly approved for $8,500 and will now get back into the Garden so I can be ready for  possible mortgage next year should I so choose.  Experian and TransUnion were pulled and the stats in my signature are current.  Hope this helps anyone interested.    

Congrats on your Approval!!...If you folloed my green check mark post...you can imagine how I feel right now..but still not gonna do it...lol...Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.