Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval

Great card...congrats on your approval....Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!

Message 12 of 17
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@Lemark wrote:

Congratulations! Same thing happened when I got CSR. I applied got 30 day, in a few hours 7- 10 days and few days magically saw on online profile.

Thanks! 

Silly Chase, I can't figure them out. It was weird that they called, and I just couldn't answer the phone during this meeting. However, they left no message (I called back and got an outgoing message to nowhere - but was identified as Chase Bank). I had heard in past the call is for verfication, so I was a bit discombulated that they were approved without actually talking or sending a text. 

Regardless, happy with the outcome. Am thinking I may shuffle my CLs at some point but will see what happens with spend for the next few months. 

Message 13 of 17
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

Interestingly, my CSR limit, which was still $35k this morning, has dropped to $25k this evening. Smiley Indifferent

I assume Chase took $10k from my CSR limit to open this account. It would have been nice if I had been given the option to do otherwise, but I suppose they gave me the chance when they called and left no message to call back. 

I'm still happy to have a card that will allow me to get more UR points. 

Message 14 of 17
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the Freedom Unlimited approval!  Curious how you wound up with a 25K Amazon card.

Was this the SL or did you request a CLI at some point?

Message 15 of 17
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@CJ7 wrote:

Congrats on the Freedom Unlimited approval!  Curious how you wound up with a 25K Amazon card.

Was this the SL or did you request a CLI at some point?

That was the SL they gave me. IKR?!

Message 16 of 17
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice approval for you. Congrats!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.