Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval

tag
sjt
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Approval

You should sign up for auto pay.

@Anonymous wrote:
I am currently too parenoid about having to many inquireries to ask capitol one for anything. I think I'll just sit on the cap1 cards for a few months and use the Chase as my primary.

I'm still going through the process of rebuilding my credit. I had about thirty derogatorys across the three credit beurous a couple of years ago. Most of them hit the SOL. I also forgot to make a payment to cap1 in November of last year that caused my score to fall from about 660 to the mid 400s.

I sent a couple of Goodwill's but no responce. I really don't want to push my luck.

I was eying the freedom unlimited cause of the 0% introductory, no annual fee, and the cash back.
I like the QS1 because I use it alot and the cash back cancells out the annual fee.
The one card I do want is the Amazon prime because I do most my shopping online and spend around 10-12k a year through them.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

I am absolutely mystified by Chase.
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you.  I had a near 800 FICO (100% payment and no baddies) and held a Freedom and CSP already.  Cancelled the Freedom.  Was pre-qualified for the FU and applied.

Only started out at $4,800.  You did good.

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's the plan sjt
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haven't got the card yet but I received a hard pull from Chase on my Experian report. That is the one with the charge off and the score of 620.

The original HP from when I was approved was on TransUnion with a score of 656 and no charge off showing.

I worried that the HP may have been a indicator that Chase changed their mind or would lower the limit. I logged on today and nothing has changed.
Message 25 of 27
Stryder
Frequent Contributor

Awesome approval and sl! Congrats!

Message 26 of 27
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Haven't got the card yet but I received a hard pull from Chase on my Experian report. That is the one with the charge off and the score of 620.

The original HP from when I was approved was on TransUnion with a score of 656 and no charge off showing.

I worried that the HP may have been a indicator that Chase changed their mind or would lower the limit. I logged on today and nothing has changed.

I dont think you will have anything to worry about. The Experian HP was probably done before the approval. Just dont open new accounts for a while and PIF.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.