Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited - Approval

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 11 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UH_HUH wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I finally got approval for a Chase card after getting denied about 8-10 months prior. My application was previously denied when I applied about a week ago because Chase needed verification, and I believe my application was approved about 2-3 days after I faxed the required documents to them. 

My CL on the card is only $500, which isn't the biggest deal in the world to me because this card is going to become my general spend card outside of resturaunts and supermarkets since I now have the AMEX Gold aswell, and my two current credit cards (Discover IT & BoA Cash Rewards) will only revolve 1% utilization and both of them combined only give me a total CL of nearly $5000. 

Going to put heavy spending through this card and let the statement cut at 10% util and PIF as usual and hope to get a decent credit increase on the Freedom Unlimited in 6-12 months time. And then I'll try applying for the CSP in 1.5-2 years from now when a majority of my inquiries get erased.

Current scores, EXP: 714, TU: 723, EQ: 717

3CBE00FB-9619-43B7-B2A5-4A2D8AA57626.jpeg

Congratulations on your Chase approval!

They can be a tough nut to crack.

BTW no such thing as "ONLY" in credit.

$500.00 from Chase is a great start,

enjoy your success,

Cheers

Agreed that Chase can be tough, some people with higher scores than me have recently been declined, but for other reasons. Thanks for the congrats, can't wait too see what the future holds in terms of credit. 

Message 12 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval. I was just approved a few days ago fro this crad. Cant wait to use it.

Thanks and congrats to you aswell! I won't be able to use mine for a while because I am outside the US until this virus is over so my recently acquired cards are just sitting in the mail Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Thanks! Wish you goodluck in your near future applications on your recent post. 

Message 14 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. 

Message 15 of 38
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 16 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the approval and welcome to the chase club! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 18 of 38
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CFU Approval!

|  
Message 19 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.