Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited Approved $15,000

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Chase Freedom Unlimited Approved $15,000

Logged into my Chase account this afternoon and had a green checkmark.  I would have been 8/24 next month and was planning to stay in the garden and grab a Chase Marriott card in October, but I knew I was going to grab my own of this card anyway at some point in the near future so thought I'd get it out of the way since I need to replenish my URs.  Pre-approval was for the lowest APR available on this card, which is 17.24%.  (FWIW, all of my Chase approvals have been for the lowest available APR, and my Freedom was actually 13.x% not too long ago until the prime rate began going up and they sent me a letter telling me they were raising it to be in line with what other consumers had on the same card.)  Just had to enter income, phone number, and a check mark to accept the terms.

Looks like they double-pulled EX and TU.  All scores in the 800s, AoYA was 4 months and there are 3 cards (not counting Platinum SkyMiles Business which does not report to personal CRAs) opened in the past 12 months prior to this.  Income up there (but never enough), squeaky clean reports, overall utilization around 6%, AAoA around 8 years, AoOA 25 years.  Lots of EX inquiries past 12 months (including one from Chase recently for my CSR's CLI), but only 1 on TU prior to this.  Total Chase exposure is now $48,000; not bad considering it was only $19,000 about 6 weeks ago!

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 4.25.07 PM.png

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Approved $15,000

Congrats K-Boston on your approval and very nice SL !!!
no banks are safe with you hehe

Message 2 of 34
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats! What was the SUB?

Message 3 of 34
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

You're definitely living up to your name as the notorious @K-in-Boston for not being able to actually garden, huh? 😂🤣

Congrats on your approval there! 🍸
Message 4 of 34
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Congrats! What was the SUB?

$150 more than likely, $300 if he was lucky.

Message 5 of 34
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Barclay is pretty safe from me.  Haha.

SUB was $150 (which is really 15,000 URs which would be $225 toward airfare) for a measly $500 spend in 3 months.  And 0% on new purchases for 15 months, which I may take advantage of at some point.  This actually breaks my personal requirement of $500 minimum value signup bonus, but again it's a card I would have picked up anyway.

Message 6 of 34
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats B-town Baller!!!!

Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats K 🍾🎉🎈🎊

Message 8 of 34
Remedios
Credit Mentor

What's wrong with you people today??? 

jk, congrats, @K-in-Boston 

Message 9 of 34
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Very nice, my friend!  screamer.gif

It's a great feeling to be able to mark a goal card off the list!  Smiley Very Happy

(I may or may not be checking my own account for 'Green Checkmarks' every other day if not more.) Smiley Embarassed

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.