Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited Approved, Now part of Chase family

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Approved, Now part of Chase family

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the explanation. Calling today to say buh-bye. Never been so excited to cancel something lol.

@addicted_to_credit wrote:
You’ll lose the available credit but it’s credit one any thing over 500 is generous. The account itself should report for several years, it could be 7 10 or more. I have 2 Amex cards that were closed 2011 or 2012 and they’re still there hanging out. I’d definitely drop the axe on credit one, they probably charged you a fee for mentioning them.

Just make sure that once you close the Credit1 to check for the next two months for any trailing interest and/or fees that need to be paid.

Also, a big congrats on the Chase approval and nice SL. 

I didnt really use it. But when I called to cancel I only had the $8.45 monthly fee charge on it. They waived it for me and closed it after trying to get me stay Smiley Frustrated. I have to check to make sure they really did waive the monthly fee.

Message 21 of 24
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the explanation. Calling today to say buh-bye. Never been so excited to cancel something lol.

@addicted_to_credit wrote:
You’ll lose the available credit but it’s credit one any thing over 500 is generous. The account itself should report for several years, it could be 7 10 or more. I have 2 Amex cards that were closed 2011 or 2012 and they’re still there hanging out. I’d definitely drop the axe on credit one, they probably charged you a fee for mentioning them.

Just make sure that once you close the Credit1 to check for the next two months for any trailing interest and/or fees that need to be paid.

Also, a big congrats on the Chase approval and nice SL. 

I didnt really use it. But when I called to cancel I only had the $8.45 monthly fee charge on it. They waived it for me and closed it after trying to get me stay Smiley Frustrated. I have to check to make sure they really did waive the monthly fee.

Check again next month too. It's better to be safe than sorry.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 22 of 24
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval 

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Chase approval. $7900 is fabulous! I will wait 12 months before I apply for a Chase card. In the garden for now. Good for you. Care to share your DP’s?
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.