Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited Approved, Now part of Chase family

Colombiana79
Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Approved, Now part of Chase family

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Colombiana79 wrote:

Thanks for the explanation. Calling today to say buh-bye. Never been so excited to cancel something lol.

@addicted_to_credit wrote:
You’ll lose the available credit but it’s credit one any thing over 500 is generous. The account itself should report for several years, it could be 7 10 or more. I have 2 Amex cards that were closed 2011 or 2012 and they’re still there hanging out. I’d definitely drop the axe on credit one, they probably charged you a fee for mentioning them.

Just make sure that once you close the Credit1 to check for the next two months for any trailing interest and/or fees that need to be paid.

Also, a big congrats on the Chase approval and nice SL. 

I didnt really use it. But when I called to cancel I only had the $8.45 monthly fee charge on it. They waived it for me and closed it after trying to get me stay Smiley Frustrated. I have to check to make sure they really did waive the monthly fee.

Amazon Prime Signature - CL $4000
Walmart Store Card - $5000
Discover It - CL $4700
Macys Red Card - $13000
Lowes Advantage - CL $27000
Chase Freedom Unlimited

Message 21 of 24
CreditInspired
Super Contributor

@Colombiana79 wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Colombiana79 wrote:

Thanks for the explanation. Calling today to say buh-bye. Never been so excited to cancel something lol.

@addicted_to_credit wrote:
You’ll lose the available credit but it’s credit one any thing over 500 is generous. The account itself should report for several years, it could be 7 10 or more. I have 2 Amex cards that were closed 2011 or 2012 and they’re still there hanging out. I’d definitely drop the axe on credit one, they probably charged you a fee for mentioning them.

Just make sure that once you close the Credit1 to check for the next two months for any trailing interest and/or fees that need to be paid.

Also, a big congrats on the Chase approval and nice SL. 

I didnt really use it. But when I called to cancel I only had the $8.45 monthly fee charge on it. They waived it for me and closed it after trying to get me stay Smiley Frustrated. I have to check to make sure they really did waive the monthly fee.

Check again next month too. It's better to be safe than sorry.

DEC 2019: EX 816, TU 820, EQ 810
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macy's $20K || NFCU CLOC $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || Apple Card $6.5K ||
Message 22 of 24
Remedios

Congrats on your approval 

Undead Danny Trejo looks strangely like dead Danny Trejo, who looks exactly like alive Danny Trejo. Thanks, Netflix!
Message 23 of 24
CarolynArt
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the Chase approval. $7900 is fabulous! I will wait 12 months before I apply for a Chase card. In the garden for now. Good for you. Care to share your DP’s?
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.