Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited? - Approved

Congrats on your CFU approval!

Message 12 of 14
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited? - Approved

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited?

@Anonymous wrote:

@HighAchiever wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So I know I was 5/24, with one line falling off in 2 weeks and another in one and a half months. I applied and got the card approved instantly. So maybe Chase has some wiggle room the month one is going to fall off.

Well, congratulations on your approval!!! What is your SL and what were your scores when you applied? 😊

My SL was 7,900. And I only know my scores were about 775 each give or take a couple points when I checked a week ago.

I took advantage and had my Freedom and Amazon increased to $8,400 each. Not bad for 1, maybe 2 hard pulls (not sure if CLI and apps are combined yet, but I know CLIs were combined last time I did it a year ago). I think I'm hitting the max combined limit Chase will give me with my current income.

Actually, logged in today to check Chase Offers and the Freedom and Amazon were now at $9,800 each. Really happy I did it. Though it did cost 2 inquiries. I think Chase will combine 2 hard pulls for something at a time. Just mentioning as a DP.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.