Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited Auto-Luv

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Unlimited Auto-Luv

Opened up my account today and noticed that Chase increased my limit from $4500 to $5500.  Not sure when they did, since they never sent anything out about it. No complaints here though!  Is this typical, that they do an increase without letting you know?  

Account was opened in June and have had a balance report almost every month.  I have used it for large purchases due to the 0% intro APR.  So I've cycled the balance, but it usually ends up reporting something most months.  Balance was at $700 out of $4500 at the time of CLI, assuming it happened within the last two weeks or so.  Opened 5-6 other accounts since I opened this one and have had 5-10% UTI most of that time.  

Have gone from sub-600 scores and 1 card with a $750 CL to 8 cards, 1 CLOC and over $20k in the past 6 months!  Scores are between 650 and 700 with income just shy of $100k.  

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Gramz
Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Auto-Luv

Congrats on the CLI...I had to apply for a CLI on my CFU card.  From what I have been reading its rear for chase to increase your CLI, so you are one of the few.
Gardening ‎10-13-2017

FICO 8[10-25-2017] EX: 706, EQ: 714, TU: 719
FICO 8[1-04-2018] EX: 714, EQ: 737, TU: 721
Message 2 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, yes its rare to see. Enjoy itSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 15
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats, yes its rare to see. Enjoy itSmiley Happy

Hey there AJC

What does "no electricity" mean over your Bronze spade?

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I would love to just randomly check my act one day and see my limit increased, LOL.. But, Im lucky Im even back in with them, so, I'll just be happy, happy, happy with my current limit, Smiley Wink Congrats to youSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Count yourself on their good list with Chase.

I seen nothing of the sort like that from Chase ever but am tickled pink they do auto-CLIs for plenty of others.

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, Chase has really been on a roll giving out these random cli the past couple of weeks.... I logged in to my chase amazon card and it went from 500 to 2,000. Had the card for about 2 years, light uses, was always afraid to ask for an increase... 

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, definitely took me by surprise based on what I've read around here.  Especially since I have added so many other accounts since I opened the FU.  

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase did me the same way but I went from $6k to $12k auto increase I had my card maxed at the time I was making 4x the minimum each month
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I've been making 10x minimum.  

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.