Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited Auto-Luv

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Auto-Luv

Congrats on the auto CLI. It is very common for Chase to provide one auto CLI during the first year of cardmembership. After that they are incredibly rare. 

Message 11 of 15
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the auto luv!  That's a pleasant surprise.

I have the SWRR card.  Opened Feb 2016 with a $3000 credit line.  I carried a balance the first year and paid 4x minimum payments. No auto-luv. I paid it off and have been charging $50 - $250 a month over last six months and paying in full.  No auto-luv.

Got my 3x cli on Amex. Got a $3500 cli from Citi at month 3.  But, Chase....they don't luv me so much. 

I'm very happy they luv you!

Message 12 of 15
Gramz
Contributor

@Gidgetmom wrote:

Congrats on the auto luv!  That's a pleasant surprise.

I have the SWRR card.  Opened Feb 2016 with a $3000 credit line.  I carried a balance the first year and paid 4x minimum payments. No auto-luv. I paid it off and have been charging $50 - $250 a month over last six months and paying in full.  No auto-luv.

Got my 3x cli on Amex. Got a $3500 cli from Citi at month 3.  But, Chase....they don't luv me so much. 

I'm very happy they luv you!

@Anonymous @ they luv you.

I didn't get any auto luv either,  So now I am waiting until I get back to the state to app for the Hilton HHonors Supass and maybe the AMEX PLT if my score get back high enough.

Gardening ‎10-13-2017

FICO 8[10-25-2017] EX: 706, EQ: 714, TU: 719
FICO 8[1-04-2018] EX: 714, EQ: 737, TU: 721
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Received a $1k Auto-CLI from Chase on the Amazon Prime Rewards VS card a few days ago too. Though its my lowest limit card at $2k only. At least its something lol

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Data points all over the web show repeatedly that folks who use their credit limit tend to get auto CLIs from Chase.  Some people who never got a CLI decided to put all spend on just one Chase card and a month later got an auto CLI.

Hasn't worked for me ($500 toy limit, 5 statements cut, using $450-$490 each month then PIF) but I also burned Chase years ago and this was them letting me in the door.  Hoping to keep showing high usage and PIF will get me more than $500 even though the FU is pretty useless to me at only 1.5% but it's better than a kick in the head!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.