Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited

tag
sjt
Senior Contributor

Chase Freedom Unlimited

Another Chase Pre-Qual Mailer

I posted in another thread (see above link) that my SO got a pre-qual mailer for the Chase Freedom Unlimited Card and I encouraged him to go for it. He was ambivalent because he had an "Previous Unsatisfactory Account" with Chase about 9 or 10 years ago. I pushed him to do it knowing it would be a crap shoot, but at the very least we would get some data points. 

He responded to the mailer via on-line, got the 30 day message, then called in and Robo Lady said 7-10 days, and then after a few days called in. After going through the verification process they informed him he was approved for $9K.

Data Points:

Pulled: EX and TU

Score: 652-656

Utilization: 2%

Last Baddie: 6 years ago

Burned Chase 9/10 years ago. We know its still in their system.

Im in the garden but I will apply for the CSR in November. If he can get approved, I definitely can Smiley Happy

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
5 REPLIES 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited

Congrats to your SO! Especially with the Chase blackmark to boot.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome! Congrats! 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Guess he wasn't blacklisted afterall

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I BK'd Chase mortgage in 2005.  It was a long time ago but I had no idea if it was in their system.  Last month I app'd and approved for Chase Freedom with $6k SL.  Woot!!

Message 5 of 6
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats to him! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.