Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Unlimited!

I've been wanting the Freedom to pair with my CSP but would never use the rotating categories, so I jumped on the Freedom Unlimited. Called into the application phone line and applied with a rep- instantly approved! She didn't have access to my credit line, but I logged into my Chase account and saw the new card there with an $18,000 credit limit @ 14.24% APR. I'm thinking about calling in to try and move limits around, as I have $11,700 on my CSP. Is Chase known to do that? 

My highest limit yet and super happy about it! Does anyone know if Chase expedites this card like they do the CSP?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited!

First and foremost, congratulations!!!

Chase is very friendly about moving limits around their self-branded cards.  I called CSP customer service line and performed a drastic credit limit shift in a matter of 5 minutes --- Moved $15K from my Freedom (now $5K to maintain Visa Signature status) over to my CSP (now sits at $33K).  No qualifying questions were asked and no hard pulls were required.  It really was quite painless.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

First and foremost, congratulations!!!

Chase is very friendly about moving limits around their self-branded cards.  I called CSP customer service line and performed a drastic credit limit shift in a matter of 5 minutes --- Moved $15K from my Freedom (now $5K to maintain Visa Signature status) over to my CSP (now sits at $33K).  No qualifying questions were asked and no hard pulls were required.  It really was quite painless.

I wonder if you could have moved another $3K off of the Visa Signature, as Chase has limits as low as $2k on Visa Signature cards....

Message 3 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on landing the unlimited card.

Message 4 of 12
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your Freedom UNLIMITED!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP!
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! that's a very respectable SL!

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, an excellent SL.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Chase approval !!

Message 9 of 12
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.