Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Unlimited

Finally got my foot in the door with chase. Measly $1k CL but I'll take it. I've applied and been denied for this card twice in the past 12 months. My credit reports did not even show a hard pull for these applications. Figured I'd have to garden for a few years before trying to get a Chase card. I logged into my mobile Chase app and to my surprise, I saw the $300 cb after $500 spend offer and was instantly approved.

I haven't seen anyone get approved with a score like mine. My FICO are all 620-630. 2 collections accounts, 2 years old. 1 open revolving card at Discover, $2k limit 10% ultilization, 2 lates. 1 Amex charge card that shows $6-11k balance every month on my credit report because I pay in full on the due date as required once a month after the statement hits. No idea what my limit is on this card, but sometimes when I'm due to pay, my balance can be around $20k. Zero lates on the Amex. I am a CPC but currently have nearly zero assets at Chase.

Pretty excited about this and hope it gives others hope.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited

Welcome to the myFICO forums!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Chase approval! 1K isn't that bad when you think about it Smiley Wink

tenor.gif

Message 3 of 6
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Congrats on the Approval and more importantly getting a seat at the table with chase Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and getting in with Chase.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 5 of 6
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.