Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Unlimited

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Unlimited

Hi All,

Hearty thanks to the MF team for all the advice, support and knowledge transfer.  I explained in a differeant post that I had a mortgage with Chase that was foreclosed on back in 2007\2008.  I have an auto loan Chase since Jan 2015.  I've been in rebuild mode for quite some time and felt like I was finally at a point to take chance to see if they(Chase) would show me a little love.   

Data Points as of 6\16

EX - 730

TU - 727

EQ - 718

Income $180,000

AAoA - 7yr 8 mos

Utilization - 17%, as i'm waiting for reports to update

Inquiries - combined are 9 in last two years, with 3 being fraudulent, and two recent inquiries form Amex(with whom i've been a cardholder since 2006)

Recently added my 4th Amex - Cash Magnet, and my first Discover card.  I was in the Garden for several years and these were the fist two cards   added in over 5 years.

Needless to say, I recently opened a checking account with Chase, went back to provide military ID and ask if I had a preapproval.  Banker gave me some spiel about Chase internal scoring system, so it sounded no good.  I went home and applied online.  Got the "30 day message".  I finally called to see if it was a verification issue, which it wasn't.  They then transferred me to underwriting, which I had read was not a good group to speak to but i figured, I have nothing to hide.  After a couple of minutes on hold, she came back and said "Approved".  $5.4k limit, which is close to lowest card (cap1).  All other cards are 10k and up.

I'm honestly just happy to be in.  Hopefully in a few months i'll see the infamous "green check mark" that many you have referenced so I can apply for the CSP!

Thank you all again for the invaluable info and support!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited

congrats on your approval!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CFU approval!!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! It appears you beat the blacklisting.

Message 5 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the new Chase card Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the Chase FU

Message 7 of 10
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 8 of 10
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on the new CFU!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymousgreat come back! Keep on truckin' ... Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.