Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom and Amex

tag
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom and Amex

@H4LO wrote:

Wait. So I just have to send a SM and PC to a BCE? I only have a AMEX Blue. But not sure how this would effect my 61 Day CLI. 

Might do my 3X CLI in a week and then PC to BCE if that's the case. 

According to the CSR I spoke to, it does not affect the 61 day CLI. Smiley Happy

Edit: Also, you can do it through chat. It's quite painless and took maybe 5 minutes at the most.

Message 11 of 13
MACFRME
Frequent Contributor

I just called in a PC'd my Delta Gold card (opened in 10/13) to Blue Cash Everyday. I didn't realize how much Delta had devalued the miles since the last time I used the program. Luckily, I took advantage of $350 in sign up bonuses before PC-ing. Smiley Happy

The rep said the card would be here in 7-10 days. Nothing new online yet. 

I don't think you have to wait a year to PC as long as you are changing to cards with lower annual fees or equal fees (which would bo ne AF in this case). The CARD Act prohibits issuers from changing your card to one with a higher fee within the first 12 months of membership. There's no legal reason why one cannot switch between no AF cards as frequently as desired. 

Cards I Carry
$7.5K $23K $5k $300(SEC) $500 $300 $1,500 $800 $800
Total Available Credit: $39.7k | FICOS: EX 659 | EQ 661 | TU 673
Message 12 of 13
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.